TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sakura Ogami
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #766
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    I mean you could argue I'm just as bad as hifumi except i always unvoted cause I'm a wimp

    Comment

    • Mondo Owada
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #767
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
      I mean you could argue I'm just as bad as hifumi except i always unvoted cause I'm a wimp
      You're just as bad as hifumi.

      Comment

      • Chihiro Fujisaki
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 3

        #768
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Weirdly enough he forgot to vote today...

        It honestly wouldn't be terrible to flip him at the same time as Yasuhiro. If neither flips wolf the missing kills become way more likely to be the result of me...
        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
        **** chihiro has balls
        Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
        Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

        what's happening

        Comment

        • Leon Kuwata
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #769
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
          I mean you could argue I'm just as bad as hifumi except i always unvoted cause I'm a wimp
          yeah but your personality is deeper than a puddle

          Comment

          • Leon Kuwata
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #770
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            unvote because this is a wasted vote

            Comment

            • Kyoko Kirigiri
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 10

              #771
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
              Every day people be like "maybe mondo is the acqui" but every day mondo still be mondo.
              What gives. I mean I think it's cute and all because it's better than everyone thinking I'm a wolf, but I've done enough stuff to make sure the acqui doesn't take me over that I don't think they'll risk it.
              I mean, I still have you voted and I don't think you're the Acqui.

              Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
              I mean you could argue I'm just as bad as hifumi except i always unvoted cause I'm a wimp
              Not a big fan of this WIFOM-y self-aware stuff, but I think there's a distinction. Hifumi has five posts, none of which have any content, yet managed two votes. That doesn't mean Hifumi's dirty or you're clean, but what Hifumi has done is worse, because there's been no effort to even pretend to engage.

              Comment

              • Mondo Owada
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #772
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                I don't think makoto was acquid actually. One of his only posts today shows that he is still familiar with the game.

                Comment

                • Chihiro Fujisaki
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 3

                  #773
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
                  I mean you could argue I'm just as bad as hifumi except i always unvoted cause I'm a wimp
                  Woman up...! You're stronger than all of us!
                  Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                  **** chihiro has balls
                  Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                  Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                  what's happening

                  Comment

                  • Leon Kuwata
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #774
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
                    um


                    i dont like this kyoko/chihiro thing here
                    it's only because they're RPing their characters
                    just drop it dawg it's not leading you anywhere

                    especially because Chihiro is the blocker LMAO

                    Comment

                    • Sakura Ogami
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #775
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                      yeah but your personality is deeper than a puddle
                      this is the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me

                      wanna get married?

                      Comment

                      • Sakura Ogami
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #776
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        for the record though I still intend to vote hifumi

                        Comment

                        • Sakura Ogami
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #777
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                          it's only because they're RPing their characters
                          just drop it dawg it's not leading you anywhere

                          especially because Chihiro is the blocker LMAO

                          Yes but I still don't like the pretense of it (I mentioned why)

                          Comment

                          • Leon Kuwata
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #778
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            also consider the fact that going after a wolf is intrinsically better than an acquisitioned target since wolves can be acquired, and thus, killed

                            Comment

                            • Leon Kuwata
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #779
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              hifumi has exhibited behaviour that is more wolfy than acqusitionery, no?
                              it's a good possible target

                              Comment

                              • Leon Kuwata
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #780
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                oh my god yasuhiro is peeking the thread

                                Comment

                                Working...