TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mondo Owada
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #676
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
    That doesn't make sense why not kill a confirmed blue
    This kind of post comes from mad more often than not.

    Comment

    • Mukuro Ikusaba
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #677
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Hifumi Yamada
      The dead bodies have signs to indicate to us that they were the aquisitioner. Aoi was not aquisitioned, nor was Kiyotaka. You blocked Leon and the aquistion failed. It is quite possible he is the aquisitioner.
      Ya wrong there bubo

      Comment

      • Mukuro Ikusaba
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #678
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
        This kind of post comes from mad more often than not.
        Sure why not :eyeroll:

        Comment

        • Leon Kuwata
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #679
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Mondo Owada
          This kind of post comes from mad more often than not.
          I'll just be blunt: the doctor more than likely saved Chihiro last night because Toko flipped as cop and we're getting more screwed

          Hifumi just needs to go home

          I'm gonna look through Toko's posts later to see if there's any info from them

          Comment

          • Chihiro Fujisaki
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 3

            #680
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
            I'm gonna look through Toko's posts later to see if there's any info from them
            There's nothing to find. If I had to take a stab in the dark it would be that she checked Aoi or Junko, just because her first couple of posts from D1 were about Aoi and the KITB.

            Everyone (including Toko) acted like I was fucking batshit for reading the room and realizing I was 90% getting lynched after...literally nothing happened during the day but people accusing me of being a wolf. She left us with fucking nothing and obliviously peaced out with 2 votes on her one hour before the day end. It's fucking unbelievable. It doesn't help either that it's obvious that no one has time or can be fucked to actually read this game
            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
            **** chihiro has balls
            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

            what's happening

            Comment

            • Chihiro Fujisaki
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 3

              #681
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              I read over Kyoko's treatise again. You know, the one about how "anti-town" I was for roleplaying and the painstaking detail about how I shouldn't be considered obvious town for putting a wolf in a 50/50 kitb when I would have had about seven other more pro-wolf other options at the time.

              I think what's more anti-town than roleplaying is having a playstyle that lets you paint literally everyone in the same shade of slightly wolfy and be completely out of touch with the game.

              Originally posted by Kyoko Kirigiri
              Chihiro's implicit reason for voting Leon was pro-Leon talk from Sayaka. But that's a pretty weak correlation, because any rational wolf would try to make their alliances more difficult to trace.
              Wtf was this read? The implication here is that wolves never defend each other, which is fucking ludicrous. How is it "weak" reasoning to think that a wolf defending someone in a way that doesn't sound genuine at all could have been shoehorned because both of them are wolves? Sayaka was like, "these dead townies + Mondo don't like Leon so I like him, also he agrees with me on this townie I wanna look good for defending, so he is ok." It was really awkward! Much more awkward than her defenses of Aoi or Toko, as I pointed out. Why you went for attacking a straw man there I have no idea.

              If Leon is town then I figure there's some chance of there being a rule of 3 situation with Mondo. That or none of the wolves did fuck all D0 so there was no reason for her to give a read on them.
              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
              **** chihiro has balls
              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
              Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

              what's happening

              Comment

              • Chihiro Fujisaki
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 3

                #682
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                I read over Kyoko's treatise again. You know, the one about how "anti-town" I was for roleplaying and the painstaking detail about how I shouldn't be considered obvious town for putting a wolf in a 50/50 kitb when I would have had about seven other more pro-wolf other options at the time.

                I think what's more anti-town than roleplaying is having a playstyle that lets you paint literally everyone in the same shade of slightly wolfy and be completely out of touch with the game...
                Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                **** chihiro has balls
                Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                what's happening

                Comment

                • Chihiro Fujisaki
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 3

                  #683
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Kyoko Kirigiri
                  Chihiro's implicit reason for voting Leon was pro-Leon talk from Sayaka. But that's a pretty weak correlation, because any rational wolf would try to make their alliances more difficult to trace.
                  Wtf was this read? The implication here is that wolves never defend each other, which is fucking ludicrous. How is it "weak" reasoning to think that a wolf defending someone in a way that doesn't sound genuine at all could have been shoehorned because both of them are wolves? Sayaka was like, "these dead townies + Mondo don't like Leon so I like him, also he agrees with me on this townie I wanna look good for defending, so he is ok." It was really awkward! Much more awkward than her defenses of Aoi or Toko, as I pointed out. Why you went for attacking a straw man there I have no idea.

                  If Leon is town then I figure there's some chance of there being a rule of 3 situation with Mondo. That or none of the wolves did fuck all D0 so there was no reason for her to give a read on them.
                  Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                  **** chihiro has balls
                  Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                  Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                  what's happening

                  Comment

                  • Byakuya Togami
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 2

                    #684
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                    I read over Kyoko's treatise again. You know, the one about how "anti-town" I was for roleplaying and the painstaking detail about how I shouldn't be considered obvious town for putting a wolf in a 50/50 kitb when I would have had about seven other more pro-wolf other options at the time.

                    I think what's more anti-town than roleplaying is having a playstyle that lets you paint literally everyone in the same shade of slightly wolfy and be completely out of touch with the game...
                    I actually agree with this.

                    Comment

                    • Mondo Owada
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #685
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      **** chihiro has balls

                      Comment

                      • Mondo Owada
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #686
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Yesterday I thought maybe Leon had been acquid but now I see that's not the case. I can also comfortably say that if I know who they are, they're still them. Leon is a good place to start today in terms of maf but if we're trying to find acqui I'd like to hear more from makoto.

                        Comment

                        • Mondo Owada
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #687
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Descending into wifom for a minute, wolves may have tried to play around the doc and got roleblocked. Confbiasing hard toward Leon maf and it is in no way upsetting.

                          I love how this entire post is dedicated to **** logic and poor critical thinking in an entirely unironic way.

                          Comment

                          • Leon Kuwata
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #688
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                            Yesterday I thought maybe Leon had been acquid but now I see that's not the case. I can also comfortably say that if I know who they are, they're still them. Leon is a good place to start today in terms of maf but if we're trying to find acqui I'd like to hear more from makoto.
                            keep wishing you know me bugle boy

                            Comment

                            • Makoto Naegi
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #689
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                              **** chihiro has balls
                              No way you didn't do this on purpose.

                              Comment

                              • Mondo Owada
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #690
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Makoto Naegi
                                No way you didn't do this on purpose.
                                Maybe

                                Comment

                                Working...