TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chihiro Fujisaki
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 3

    #826
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Kyoko Kirigiri
    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
    **** chihiro has balls
    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
    Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

    what's happening

    Comment

    • Leon Kuwata
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #827
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      mondo is this what you were referring to??

      Comment

      • Byakuya Togami
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 2

        #828
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
        I'm assuming you're meaning the part where i think she's a miss?

        what about her is wolfy to you exactly
        There was one post that Chihiro mentioned where Kyoko gave a bunch of weak scum reads. There was a lot of words but the post wasn't that helpful. It was like what Sayaka was doing but the other way around.

        Comment

        • Leon Kuwata
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #829
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
          There was one post that Chihiro mentioned where Kyoko gave a bunch of weak scum reads. There was a lot of words but the post wasn't that helpful. It was like what Sayaka was doing but the other way around.
          or it's just playing into the character? big possibility considering their character's actual role

          Comment

          • Yasuhiro Hagakure
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #830
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
            or it's just playing into the character? big possibility considering their character's actual role
            If it's a role then Kyoko has four minutes to cut the fucking act

            Comment

            • Byakuya Togami
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 2

              #831
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
              or it's just playing into the character? big possibility considering their character's actual role
              I don't know about Danganronpa, so...

              Comment

              • Chihiro Fujisaki
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 3

                #832
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                or it's just playing into the character? big possibility considering their character's actual role
                You keep coming back to this even though she claimed not to be rping and has said doing it is anti town
                Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                **** chihiro has balls
                Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                what's happening

                Comment

                • Leon Kuwata
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #833
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Yasuhiro Hagakure
                  If it's a role then Kyoko has four minutes to cut the fucking act
                  she's the ultimate detective in danganronpa

                  Comment

                  • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #834
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                    or it's just playing into the character? big possibility considering their character's actual role
                    I misread this

                    p sure she said rping was antitown earlier

                    Comment

                    • Leon Kuwata
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #835
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      yasuhiro isn't ending his sentences with periods

                      a c q u i s i t i o n e r

                      Comment

                      • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #836
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                        yasuhiro isn't ending his sentences with periods

                        a c q u i s i t i o n e r
                        There's no time for periods son

                        Comment

                        • Chihiro Fujisaki
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 3

                          #837
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Yasuhiro
                          Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                          **** chihiro has balls
                          Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                          Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                          what's happening

                          Comment

                          • Leon Kuwata
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #838
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            yasuhiro

                            Comment

                            • Kyoko Kirigiri
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 10

                              #839
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Yasuhiro Hagakure
                              A part of it is also that I actually kind of like Leon, Sakura, and Mondo this phase. Byakuya I'm less sure on but Kyoko for sure seems like the kind of person who just makes a few strong posts but doesn't really invest in the outcome
                              If I weren't invested in the outcome, I wouldn't have bothered sticking my neck out to vote Mondo in the first place. I'd have set a nice, easy vote on an inactive player that couldn't fight back. Of course, I'm going to have to change my vote now, since me dying does nothing to help us.

                              Hifume




                              Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                              do I get mad props if I call you the acquisitioner but don't vote you?
                              The funny thing is, I don't think Yusuhiro is the Acqui, or a wolf.

                              They're wrong here, and it does feel like a last minute attempt to do something, but it feels genuine in that regard.

                              Comment

                              • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #840
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Fuck you gusy. Hard claming doctor. Fuck off of me

                                Comment

                                Working...