TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chihiro Fujisaki
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 3

    #781
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    ModImpersonation.exe initiated

    1 - Makoto - Chihiro
    1 - Hifumi - Sakura
    1 - Leon - Mondo
    1 - Mondo - Kyoko

    Unvote - Leon
    No vote- Hifumi, Makoto, Yasuhiro

    :59 good
    :00 bad
    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
    **** chihiro has balls
    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
    Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

    what's happening

    Comment

    • Chihiro Fujisaki
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 3

      #782
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
      ModImpersonation.exe initiated

      1 - Makoto - Chihiro
      1 - Hifumi - Sakura
      1 - Leon - Mondo
      1 - Mondo - Kyoko

      Unvote - Leon
      No vote- Hifumi, Makoto, Yasuhiro

      :59 good
      :00 bad
      Not sure on Byakuya...
      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
      **** chihiro has balls
      Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
      Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

      what's happening

      Comment

      • Chihiro Fujisaki
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 3

        #783
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        This wagon formation always lynches a wolf btw...
        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
        **** chihiro has balls
        Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
        Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

        what's happening

        Comment

        • Yasuhiro Hagakure
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #784
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Sorry I haven't been active this phase. I'm catching up now

          Comment

          • Leon Kuwata
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #785
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
            This wagon formation always lynches a wolf btw...
            mind_blown.avi

            Comment

            • Byakuya Togami
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 2

              #786
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Leon why shouldn't you die

              Comment

              • Chihiro Fujisaki
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 3

                #787
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                ModImpersonation.exe initiated

                1 - Makoto - Chihiro
                1 - Hifumi - Sakura
                2 - Leon - Mondo, Byakuya
                1 - Mondo - Kyoko

                Unvote - Leon
                Want Phantoms- Hifumi, Makoto, Yasuhiro, Mukuro

                :59 good
                :00 bad
                Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                **** chihiro has balls
                Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                what's happening

                Comment

                • Byakuya Togami
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 2

                  #788
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Where did you vote Makoto, Chihiro?

                  Comment

                  • Sakura Ogami
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #789
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                    ModImpersonation.exe initiated

                    1 - Makoto - Chihiro
                    1 - Hifumi - Sakura
                    2 - Leon - Mondo, Byakuya
                    1 - Mondo - Kyoko

                    Unvote - Leon
                    Want Phantoms- Hifumi, Makoto, Yasuhiro, Mukuro

                    :59 good
                    :00 bad
                    no phantoms you ditz

                    Comment

                    • Leon Kuwata
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #790
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                      Leon why shouldn't you die
                      this is a loaded question that has "I'm still gonna vote you even if you reply with overwhelming evidence" all over it

                      Comment

                      • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #791
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        I know what I said in the past but Hifumi seems like an easy target now. Feeling like it's more logical to vote for an active player in this circumstance. Like Kyoko

                        Comment

                        • Leon Kuwata
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #792
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          hifumi

                          my hand has been forced by mr. togami I guess

                          Comment

                          • Chihiro Fujisaki
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 3

                            #793
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
                            no phantoms you ditz
                            Uh...this is news to me...
                            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                            **** chihiro has balls
                            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                            what's happening

                            Comment

                            • Byakuya Togami
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 2

                              #794
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                              this is a loaded question that has "I'm still gonna vote you even if you reply with overwhelming evidence" all over it
                              We're close to EOD, and I'm not convinced to vote any one way. It's a bad feeling, Leon.

                              Comment

                              • Leon Kuwata
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #795
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Yasuhiro Hagakure
                                I know what I said in the past but Hifumi seems like an easy target now. Feeling like it's more logical to vote for an active player in this circumstance. Like Kyoko
                                I like this post
                                very contrarian
                                and no, that's not sarcasm

                                Comment

                                Working...