TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sakura Ogami
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #811
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    i can get behind that if it's second fiddle to hifumi but eh

    Comment

    • Chihiro Fujisaki
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 3

      #812
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
      I feel like I'm in the Truman Show right now
      Why did you have to be forced to make a vote you were obviously gearing up to make anyway...? Who else you were supposedly considering?
      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
      **** chihiro has balls
      Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
      Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

      what's happening

      Comment

      • Byakuya Togami
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 2

        #813
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        I really like that post from Yashurio

        Comment

        • Yasuhiro Hagakure
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #814
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          A part of it is also that I actually kind of like Leon, Sakura, and Mondo this phase. Byakuya I'm less sure on but Kyoko for sure seems like the kind of person who just makes a few strong posts but doesn't really invest in the outcome

          Comment

          • Byakuya Togami
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 2

            #815
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Kyoko

            Comment

            • Leon Kuwata
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #816
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              is yasuhiro acquired? my senses are tingling
              still voting hifumi over him tho

              Comment

              • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #817
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                is yasuhiro acquired? my senses are tingling
                still voting hifumi over him tho
                No, signing up for this game was just a mistake

                I'm going with my gut this time tho

                Comment

                • Leon Kuwata
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #818
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Yasuhiro Hagakure
                  No, signing up for this game was just a mistake

                  I'm going with my gut this time tho
                  do I get mad props if I call you the acquisitioner but don't vote you?

                  Comment

                  • Chihiro Fujisaki
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 3

                    #819
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    ModImpersonation.exe initiated

                    1 - Makoto - Chihiro
                    2 - Hifumi - Sakura, Leon
                    1 - Leon - Mondo
                    1 - Mondo - Kyoko
                    2 - Kyoko - Yasuhiro, Byakuya

                    Want Phantoms- Hifumi, Makoto, Mukuro

                    :59 good
                    :00 bad
                    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                    **** chihiro has balls
                    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                    Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                    what's happening

                    Comment

                    • Leon Kuwata
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #820
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      oh yeah I kinda forgot mukuro was in this game
                      that's sad that she's not here

                      Comment

                      • Leon Kuwata
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #821
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        kyoko is a miss I think

                        Comment

                        • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #822
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                          do I get mad props if I call you the acquisitioner but don't vote you?
                          I'm not the acqui but you shouldn't be voting for me regardless

                          Comment

                          • Byakuya Togami
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 2

                            #823
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            why

                            Comment

                            • Leon Kuwata
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #824
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                              why
                              I'm assuming you're meaning the part where i think she's a miss?

                              what about her is wolfy to you exactly

                              Comment

                              • Leon Kuwata
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #825
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Yasuhiro Hagakure
                                I'm not the acqui but you shouldn't be voting for me regardless
                                good news: I'm not voting for you

                                Comment

                                Working...