TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Leon Kuwata
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #796
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
    Uh...this is news to me...
    same

    Comment

    • Chihiro Fujisaki
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 3

      #797
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
      I like this post
      very contrarian
      and no, that's not sarcasm
      I'm laughing in confusion because he voted Hifumi yesterday...
      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
      **** chihiro has balls
      Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
      Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

      what's happening

      Comment

      • Mondo Owada
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #798
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        I smell an incoming cfd. Let's not this time.

        Comment

        • Chihiro Fujisaki
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 3

          #799
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
          hifumi

          my hand has been forced by mr. togami I guess
          Forced to what... actually push someone...?
          Originally posted by Mondo Owada
          **** chihiro has balls
          Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
          Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

          what's happening

          Comment

          • Yasuhiro Hagakure
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #800
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
            I'm laughing in confusion because he voted Hifumi yesterday...
            I did, but it's alarming that he's actually gaining traction as a lynch now. It feels fuckin dirty

            Comment

            • Sakura Ogami
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #801
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
              Uh...this is news to me...
              the host even quoted it earlier iirc

              Comment

              • Sakura Ogami
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #802
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Yasuhiro Hagakure
                I know what I said in the past but Hifumi seems like an easy target now. Feeling like it's more logical to vote for an active player in this circumstance. Like Kyoko
                yes yes explain you have 20min

                Comment

                • Leon Kuwata
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #803
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  byakuya is a dolt but he voted sayaka so I'm just gonna slam my face into my desk now

                  Comment

                  • Byakuya Togami
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 2

                    #804
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                    I smell an incoming cfd. Let's not this time.
                    ^^^

                    Comment

                    • Byakuya Togami
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 2

                      #805
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                      byakuya is a dolt but he voted sayaka so I'm just gonna slam my face into my desk now
                      Calling me a dolt isn't gonna change my mind.

                      Comment

                      • Leon Kuwata
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #806
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        greasier than cisqo

                        just look at the fucking spelling on that name

                        Comment

                        • Kyoko Kirigiri
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 10

                          #807
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Yasuhiro Hagakure
                          I know what I said in the past but Hifumi seems like an easy target now. Feeling like it's more logical to vote for an active player in this circumstance. Like Kyoko
                          Feel free to offer a reason at any time. I don't even mean that sarcastically. I hate when people vote without providing at least some sort of reason, whether it's me or anyone else.

                          Comment

                          • Byakuya Togami
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 2

                            #808
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Why is Mondo quiet now?

                            Comment

                            • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #809
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
                              yes yes explain you have 20min
                              Kyoko's attitude this phase is more acquisitioner-focused than is comfortable to me because it reveals a portion of her mindset. Her scumhunting today amounts to this:

                              Originally posted by Kyoko Kirigiri
                              Why wouldn't they? I'd assume everyone is trying to figure out who everyone else is, and announcing that doesn't make someone more or less likely to be a wolf. Even identifying the accounts suspected could influence the game state, but someone saying "I think I know who some people are" doesn't really move the scales.

                              My issue is that Mondo's claim changed substantially to fit his current narrative. This isn't a "I suspected X, and now I don't" sort of scenario: the original ID claim was a hard announcement in the service of his then-narrative. When it became beneficial for him to build an ID case so as to support his worldbuilding, his ID claim changed. He asked to be called out on it--well, I'm calling him out on it.
                              Which is weak and people have called her out on it, but it hasn't changed. This reads as her placing her stake in the ground for the sake of "acting towny" and then not really doing much else. This kind of behavior is consistent with how she's been playing in the past. Occasional strong-sounding posts and then not really rallying behind anything much else.

                              Fuck that

                              Comment

                              • Leon Kuwata
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #810
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                I feel like I'm in the Truman Show right now

                                Comment

                                Working...