TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chihiro Fujisaki
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 3

    #721
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
    Aoi is the easiest mislynch let's get her
    Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
    obviously joking here but fr I feel like it's too easy of a thing to latch on to
    1/5 needs more effort
    I didn't like these posts. They got negative attention from a few others as well...but he got no traction as a vote from wolves looking for easy prey. To add to this point, the only person that ever voted him besides me yesterday is now saying that it was a reasonless placeholder vote...
    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
    **** chihiro has balls
    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
    Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

    what's happening

    Comment

    • Chihiro Fujisaki
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 3

      #722
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Sayaka Maizono
      I don't agree with this post by Celestia though. This post was directed at Aoi and started a bit of a suspicion train on her.

      Some people can find Anon games to be harder than games where identities are known. This is just a fact for some people. I do not find it to be reliable info for finding a wolf since it's not really alignment indicative.

      Togami, Mondo, AND Ishimaru also agreed that it was weird. Come on guys

      Fukawa called people out for being silly about this. I like that look. Junko also defended Aoi.

      Leon came to her defense as well calling reasoning against her flimsy. They also hate Leon so, I like them for now.
      Defense of Leon seems a bit forced compared to the defenses of Aoi and Toko. You also have a rule of 3 with Aoi defenders (two dead non-mafia + Leon).
      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
      **** chihiro has balls
      Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
      Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

      what's happening

      Comment

      • Chihiro Fujisaki
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 3

        #723
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
        I've been practicing my musical hobby so I've been away from the action. My activity will waver up and down because my availability is wonky. This will be cured soon.
        I agree with content wolves as posted earlier
        Makes a point of agreeing with "content wolves" but doesn't vote to try to make another wagon besides Aoi more possible. Just seems like lip service
        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
        **** chihiro has balls
        Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
        Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

        what's happening

        Comment

        • Sakura Ogami
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #724
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          i fucked up, oops

          Hi here I am, to read and pretend to be useful

          Comment

          • Chihiro Fujisaki
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 3

            #725
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            His analysis is pretty good at times admittedly but lacks some bite...like.......one of his two main points against Toko was that her asking Sakura about hedgehog suicides was supposedly super wolfy...

            Since from his point of view the wolves are getting stopped by failed identity guesses...him voting for a lurksack makes some sense...but I'm not sure why he picked that one...or why he is still voting someone that is going to get modkilled in just over 2 hours...
            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
            **** chihiro has balls
            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

            what's happening

            Comment

            • Mondo Owada
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #726
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              I'm 100% sure I know who celestia was. No doubt about it. I MAYBE know the identities of four players; namely, celestia, leon, taka, and byakuya, in that order of certainty. I'm hunting on the idea that the identity wolf knew who those players were better than I do, and if I know who Leon and taka are then it becomes more likely that Leon being maf tells the identity wolf who to kill. It also means Leon likely knows who I am and thus I'm at risk of dying as well, if Leon is actually maf. Also, your read would make more sense if it wasn't logical to learn the identities of players as they posted more. So uh... don't be bad.

              Comment

              • Sakura Ogami
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #727
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                I don't think I like Hifumi, from how he's playing the game it feels... cold and distant almost in nature which is wolfy to me.

                Also I don't like this talk of "I know X and Y" and, if history has proven much, the people who talk about a certain role or trait most are usually said role or have said trait

                Comment

                • Kyoko Kirigiri
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 10

                  #728
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Back from dinner. Chihiro, you're here at the moment, correct? I have an experiment I want to try.

                  Comment

                  • Chihiro Fujisaki
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 3

                    #729
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Kyoko Kirigiri
                    Back from dinner. Chihiro, you're here at the moment, correct? I have an experiment I want to try.
                    What is it?...
                    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                    **** chihiro has balls
                    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                    Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                    what's happening

                    Comment

                    • Kyoko Kirigiri
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 10

                      #730
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Time sensitive question. If you were killed, what program would take your place?

                      Comment

                      • Chihiro Fujisaki
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 3

                        #731
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Alter Ego...
                        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                        **** chihiro has balls
                        Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                        Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                        what's happening

                        Comment

                        • Kyoko Kirigiri
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 10

                          #732
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Okay, you passed. I noticed that you had stopped roleplaying, and was hoping that you would be unable to answer that quickly.

                          Comment

                          • Sakura Ogami
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #733
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            um


                            i dont like this kyoko/chihiro thing here

                            Comment

                            • Chihiro Fujisaki
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 3

                              #734
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
                              um


                              i dont like this kyoko/chihiro thing here
                              What don't you like?...are you calling me a wolf?...
                              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                              **** chihiro has balls
                              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                              Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                              what's happening

                              Comment

                              • Sakura Ogami
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #735
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                hifumi

                                Comment

                                Working...