TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Byakuya Togami
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 2

    #946
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
    Wait why does being wrong = being wolf, fill me in on how that all falls on me...?
    I think it's significant for you because the people you wolf-read have actually died, and they flipped town. Chihiro's also kinda guilty of this, but he's confirmed town.

    It looks like you're pretending to help. I feel like this vote won't gain traction anyway, but if we're both alive tomorrow I'm grilling you

    Comment

    • Sakura Ogami
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #947
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      kyoko

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #948
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Stop posting

        Leon (1) - Mundo
        Mondo (2) - Kyoko, Leon
        Sakura (1) - Byakyua

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #949
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]





          Mondo has been lynched. They were a...


          townie

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #950
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Also, surprise! We have our first modkill!

            Surprised it took you this long!

            Mukuro has been modkilled for being inactive!!

            She was


            town


            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #951
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Thanks for waiting, update coming shortly

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #952
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                In the night...





                Leon has died. He was the Identity Wolf


                Also,



                Chihiro has died, they were the Blocker


                It is now Day 5. It will end June 27th @ 9pm server

                Comment

                • Makoto Naegi
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #953
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Now the Aqui really comes into play. My first reads are that there's no way kyoko is a wolf but obv she could be compromised. I'd give her 70/30 odds in favor of being town because I think she's an unattractive aqui target. If you want to be in my town circle you need to convince me your the same person.

                  Byakuya I feel like it's 33/33/33. They are the wild card here, they have been playing solid but most good wolves do. He would be the most likely target for aquisition because he has a lot of town cred without an annoying quirk to play around.

                  Sakura is most likely mafia giving her 60/15/25 odds of mafia / Aqui / town respectively. I doubt that she was taken over because of the pressure she was under. I think weak scum is most likely with an outside chance for weak town (like myself if I'm being honest but let's not live in the past)

                  sakura until further notice

                  Comment

                  • Makoto Naegi
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #954
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Also I'm garbage for missing 2 votes and realize if phantoms were a thing the game would be thrown by me.

                    Oops

                    Comment

                    • Makoto Naegi
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #955
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      At least I don't think they are

                      Comment

                      • Sakura Ogami
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #956
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Makoto Naegi
                        Now the Aqui really comes into play. My first reads are that there's no way kyoko is a wolf but obv she could be compromised. I'd give her 70/30 odds in favor of being town because I think she's an unattractive aqui target. If you want to be in my town circle you need to convince me your the same person.

                        Byakuya I feel like it's 33/33/33. They are the wild card here, they have been playing solid but most good wolves do. He would be the most likely target for aquisition because he has a lot of town cred without an annoying quirk to play around.

                        Sakura is most likely mafia giving her 60/15/25 odds of mafia / Aqui / town respectively. I doubt that she was taken over because of the pressure she was under. I think weak scum is most likely with an outside chance for weak town (like myself if I'm being honest but let's not live in the past)

                        sakura until further notice
                        How on earth are you still reading Kyoko as town???? After Leon flipped, seriously?

                        Go back and read the last two EODS and see all the relationships between Leon and Kyoko. It's appallingly obvious that Kyoko's slot is wolf. Kyoko

                        Comment

                        • Sakura Ogami
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #957
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Actually, nevermind, I'll do it for you

                          Comment

                          • Byakuya Togami
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 2

                            #958
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Can the town even win here?

                            Comment

                            • Byakuya Togami
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 2

                              #959
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Wait I think we have a shot if the acquisitioner took over the other wolf.

                              Comment

                              • Byakuya Togami
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 2

                                #960
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                In any case, strong feeling that Makoto's been acquisitioned. He doesn't post that much, and all of a sudden he's here at the start of the phase making multiple posts? Nah.

                                I just don't know if he's a wolf.

                                Comment

                                Working...