TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LightManticorex2
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 25

    #2866
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Half an hour left.

    I'd like people to go back to D2 when sunfan was lynched.

    Xel was the second wagon that phase for most of it. Celebs asked directly what he thought of xel and said this:

    Originally posted by Celirra
    also just went over Xel's iso quickly and I didn't find anything that stuck out as scummy, sorry sunfan. Even his whole "We can win, yes" doesnt seem bad to me.
    This is also a direct defense of xelnya.
    Lock clear

    Comment

    • Rapta
      🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
      Profile Moderator
      FFR Simfile Author
      Global Moderator
      • Dec 2010
      • 1948

      #2867
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by LightManticorex2
      I mean... when you fuck up twice within 5 posts of each other I'd probably vote myself off the island too
      hopped onto the blind fuck up wagon also
      Old Quotes
      Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
      Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
      Originally posted by Mourningfall
      [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
      Originally posted by Xiz
      Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
      Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
      Originally posted by Prawnskunk
      if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
      Originally posted by gold stinger
      do u even agrabah
      Originally posted by gold stinger
      Today at 12:53 AM
      I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
      Originally posted by Psychotik
      When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
      Originally posted by Haku
      have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




      Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
      OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
      Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
      We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
      Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
      You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

      Comment

      • LightManticorex2
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 25

        #2868
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Rapta
        "i cant get into the headspace where i thought i was town to you and now i have to defend myself from you"
        Mechanically, xiz had wv on both his wolfteams. Switching over to me made absolutely zero mechanical sense.
        Lock clear

        Comment

        • Rapta
          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Dec 2010
          • 1948

          #2869
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by LightManticorex2
          Half an hour left.

          I'd like people to go back to D2 when sunfan was lynched.

          Xel was the second wagon that phase for most of it. Celebs asked directly what he thought of xel and said this:



          This is also a direct defense of xelnya.
          that is true.. what else about that phase stuck out to you?
          Old Quotes
          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
          Originally posted by Mourningfall
          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          do u even agrabah
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Today at 12:53 AM
          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
          Originally posted by Psychotik
          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
          Originally posted by Haku
          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

          Comment

          • Rapta
            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
            Profile Moderator
            FFR Simfile Author
            Global Moderator
            • Dec 2010
            • 1948

            #2870
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by LightManticorex2
            I thought you said me and cel was an unlikely pair.

            You literally said the teams you were considering were WV/cel and WV/me. Nothing I have said today should have been enough to change that.
            "i thought i concealed myself good enough"
            Old Quotes
            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
            Originally posted by Mourningfall
            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            do u even agrabah
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            Today at 12:53 AM
            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
            Originally posted by Psychotik
            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
            Originally posted by Haku
            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

            Comment

            • Rapta
              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Dec 2010
              • 1948

              #2871
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              i just look at this manti iso and everything pops out to me
              Old Quotes
              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
              Originally posted by Mourningfall
              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
              Originally posted by Xiz
              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              do u even agrabah
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Today at 12:53 AM
              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
              Originally posted by Psychotik
              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
              Originally posted by Haku
              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

              Comment

              • LightManticorex2
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 25

                #2872
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Rapta
                we also have this
                I admit I defended xel. I counter that as a wolf I would not have been as direct in my defense. I did not have sway in that phase and me defending xel would not have gained me anything. I was unlikely to change that Lynch's target and I stated where I was in the game.

                Originally posted by Rapta
                hopped onto the blind fuck up wagon also
                Also true, but blind made several slip ups that phase that you went for as well. It was not an obvious mislynch.
                Lock clear

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #2873
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Code:
                  [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/29/17 at 8:40 PM
                  [u]Subject: [b]Day 5 Vote Count[/b][/u]
                  
                  [i]Unvote[/i] - Xiz [2668], LightManticorex2 [2675]
                  
                  Yet to vote - Wayward Vagabond, Celirra, Rapta
                  
                  [B]There are [COLOR="Red"]20 MINUTES[/COLOR] remaining in phase.[/B]
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • Rapta
                    🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1948

                    #2874
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                    If I wake up and the game is over I might feel better then if it's still running tbh.
                    if you voted xiz, and you are wolf, it would not have been possible for town to have lost to a rushvote because you would need a town on the wagon along with the other wolf's vote, so bringing that up made me feel like you were waiting to see if a human would vote while you were gone and your wolf partner would end it with a insta
                    Old Quotes
                    Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                    Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                    Originally posted by Mourningfall
                    [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                    if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    do u even agrabah
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    Today at 12:53 AM
                    I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                    Originally posted by Psychotik
                    When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                    Originally posted by Haku
                    have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                    OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                    Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                    We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                    Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                    You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #2875
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Rapta
                      if you voted xiz, and you are wolf, it would not have been possible for town to have lost to a rushvote because you would need a town on the wagon along with the other wolf's vote, so bringing that up made me feel like you were waiting to see if a human would vote while you were gone and your wolf partner would end it with a insta
                      Xiz was probably the least likely to die this phase.

                      As a wolf what is my play here in voting xiz and why don't I go for a weaker target more likely to be mislynched.
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #2876
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        you still here cel?

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #2877
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by T-Force
                          Code:
                          [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/17/17 at 9:06 PM
                          [u]Subject: [b]Final Day 1 Vote Count[/b][/u]
                          
                          [U]Final Votecount:[/U]
                          [B][COLOR="blue"]MixMasterLar: 5[/COLOR][/B] - [COLOR="Green"]the sun fan [80], DaBackpack [800], roundbox [820][/COLOR], FreezinIce [832], [COLOR="green"]Hakulyte [849][/COLOR]
                          -
                          [b][COLOR="green"]blindreper1179: 2[/COLOR][/b] - Celirra [791], LightManticoreX2 [841]
                          [b]FreezinIce: 2: [/b] - [COLOR="green"]Hateandhatred [606], Gradiant [853][/COLOR] (due to being posted at 8:59 despite me saying to stop posting, I will count this vote)
                          -
                          [b][COLOR="green"]the sun fan: 1[/COLOR][/b][COLOR="green"][/COLOR] -[COLOR="Blue"] MixMasterLar[/COLOR] [343]
                          [b]Celirra: 1[/b] -[COLOR="Green"] blindreper1179[/COLOR] [472]
                          [b][COLOR="green"]Hateandhatred:[/COLOR] 1[/b] -[COLOR="Red"] XelNya[/COLOR] [524]
                          [b][COLOR="green"]DaBackpack: [/COLOR]1[/b] - Xiz [609]
                          Originally posted by T-Force
                          Code:
                          [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/20/17 at 9:05 PM
                          [u]Subject: [b]Final Day 2 Vote Count[/b][/u]
                          
                          First things first, unlike Day 1 where I posted early -and thus counted Gradiant's vote- 
                          I posted on time for EoD so any post containing a vote after [1694] does not get counted.
                          
                          [b][COLOR="green"]the sun fan: 4[/COLOR][/b] - Xiz [1389], [COLOR="Green"]Hakulyte [/COLOR][1509], Rapta [1555], [COLOR="Blue"]roundbox[/COLOR] [1687]
                          -
                          [b][COLOR="Red"]XelNya[/COLOR]: 3[/b] - [COLOR="Green"]the sun fan [1175], DaBackpack [1649], blindreper1179 [1664][/COLOR]
                          [b][COLOR="green"]blindreper1179: [/COLOR]3[/b] - LightManticoreX2 [1153], Celirra [1627], [COLOR="green"]Wayward Vagabond[/COLOR] [1688]
                          -
                          [b]Rapta: 1[/b] - [COLOR="Red"]XelNya[/COLOR] [1098]
                          Originally posted by T-Force
                          Code:
                          [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/26/17 at 9:03 PM
                          [u]Subject: [b]Final Day 4 Vote Count[/b][/u]
                          
                          [B][COLOR="green"]blindreper1179: 3[/COLOR][/B] - [COLOR="Green"]Wayward Vagabond[/COLOR] [2501], LightManticorex2 [2562], Rapta [2564]
                          -
                          [B]Celirra: 1[/B] - Xiz [2347]
                          [B]LightManticorex2: 1[/B] - Celirra [2452]
                          -
                          [I]Unvote[/I] - [COLOR="green"]blindreper1179[/COLOR] [2519]
                          
                          Didn't vote - [COLOR="green"]DaBackpack[/COLOR]

                          reference

                          Comment

                          • Rapta
                            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                            Profile Moderator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            Global Moderator
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1948

                            #2878
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                            Xiz was probably the least likely to die this phase.

                            As a wolf what is my play here in voting xiz and why don't I go for a weaker target more likely to be mislynched.
                            nobody knew who our main wagons would be at that point
                            Old Quotes
                            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                            Originally posted by Mourningfall
                            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            do u even agrabah
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            Today at 12:53 AM
                            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                            Originally posted by Psychotik
                            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                            Originally posted by Haku
                            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #2879
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              you still here cel?
                              yes and my thoughts have no changed at all
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Rapta
                                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1948

                                #2880
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                omg i just realized mml was lynched by a full fucking town wagon
                                Old Quotes
                                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                do u even agrabah
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                Today at 12:53 AM
                                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                                Originally posted by Psychotik
                                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                                Originally posted by Haku
                                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                                Comment

                                Working...