TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #2821
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    wayward what are your thoughts now that I just destroyed your scenarios

    Comment

    • LightManticorex2
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 25

      #2822
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Pretty sure this game is a loss if cel and I are T/T. I don't see us being able to reconcile.

      Rapta missing out on a lot of this mess looks weird.

      A cel/wv team seems unlikely to me, but a cel Rapta team seems plausible.
      Lock clear

      Comment

      • Rapta
        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
        Profile Moderator
        FFR Simfile Author
        Global Moderator
        • Dec 2010
        • 1948

        #2823
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by LightManticorex2
        Pretty sure this game is a loss if cel and I are T/T. I don't see us being able to reconcile.

        Rapta missing out on a lot of this mess looks weird.

        A cel/wv team seems unlikely to me, but a cel Rapta team seems plausible.
        I gave reasons for my absence ffs
        Old Quotes
        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
        Originally posted by Mourningfall
        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
        Originally posted by Xiz
        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        do u even agrabah
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        Today at 12:53 AM
        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
        Originally posted by Psychotik
        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
        Originally posted by Haku
        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

        Comment

        • Rapta
          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Dec 2010
          • 1948

          #2824
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Celirra
          no thanks I don't really see a point explaining anything about my mindset to my top wolf candidates
          what the fuck
          Old Quotes
          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
          Originally posted by Mourningfall
          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          do u even agrabah
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Today at 12:53 AM
          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
          Originally posted by Psychotik
          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
          Originally posted by Haku
          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2825
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Xiz
            wayward what are your thoughts now that I just destroyed your scenarios
            well you didn't really destroy anything. you could just have easily said what you said about manti to shift my prospective away from you. the scenarios still stand the only thing that changes is the likelihood of the scenarios.

            Comment

            • LightManticorex2
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 25

              #2826
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              You being here helps alleviate my worries a bit. I was getting worried you were gonna miss the whole EOD.
              Lock clear

              Comment

              • Rapta
                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Dec 2010
                • 1948

                #2827
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                You being here helps alleviate my worries a bit. I was getting worried you were gonna miss the whole EOD.
                i have school from 4 to 8:30 or 9
                Old Quotes
                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                Originally posted by Xiz
                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                do u even agrabah
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                Today at 12:53 AM
                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                Originally posted by Psychotik
                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                Originally posted by Haku
                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #2828
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Don't worry he's not dabackpack

                  (Pew pew)

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #2829
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    hey rapta once you catch up with everything where are you at with everyone

                    Comment

                    • Rapta
                      🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                      Profile Moderator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      Global Moderator
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1948

                      #2830
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                      Does Rapta sheep the xel vote because he is aware of his meta and said he'd sheep dbp?

                      I think this is possible.
                      haku (my lock town) said to sheep dbp, and i did not know what he meant by that and i never asked him what he meant. I said I would have listened to haku because he was lock town for me.
                      Old Quotes
                      Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                      Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                      Originally posted by Mourningfall
                      [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                      Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                      if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                      Originally posted by gold stinger
                      do u even agrabah
                      Originally posted by gold stinger
                      Today at 12:53 AM
                      I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                      Originally posted by Psychotik
                      When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                      Originally posted by Haku
                      have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                      Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                      OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                      Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                      We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                      Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                      You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                      Comment

                      • Rapta
                        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                        Profile Moderator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        Global Moderator
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1948

                        #2831
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Rapta
                        haku (my lock town) said to sheep dbp, and i did not know what he meant by that and i never asked him what he meant. I said I would have listened to haku because he was lock town for me.
                        i would have listened to him if i had known what he meant by "sheep dbp"

                        i thought he meant to sheep him and vote dbp which made no sense to me
                        Old Quotes
                        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                        Originally posted by Mourningfall
                        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        do u even agrabah
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        Today at 12:53 AM
                        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                        Originally posted by Psychotik
                        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                        Originally posted by Haku
                        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #2832
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          well you didn't really destroy anything. you could just have easily said what you said about manti to shift my prospective away from you. the scenarios still stand the only thing that changes is the likelihood of the scenarios.
                          Cool, thanks can you expand on them a bit, specifically what scenarios now seem more likely to you

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2833
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            i dont think jade harley is freezinice nvm

                            Comment

                            • Rapta
                              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1948

                              #2834
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                              Wayward please post more.
                              this was how i felt earlier in the game
                              Old Quotes
                              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                              Originally posted by Mourningfall
                              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              do u even agrabah
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              Today at 12:53 AM
                              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                              Originally posted by Psychotik
                              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                              Originally posted by Haku
                              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #2835
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Cool, thanks can you expand on them a bit, specifically what scenarios now seem more likely to you
                                no

                                Comment

                                Working...