TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #2851
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    yeah but like, the whole thunderdome betwen manti and i happened, im surprised you dont have that factored in your reads???
    I didnt see it as a thunderdome because nobody else was present at that time so if anything it's just a facade
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #2852
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Celirra
      I didnt see it as a thunderdome because nobody else was present at that time so if anything it's just a facade
      well I see it as two town fighting and you being tilted that you couldnt bandwagon on us so if anything it's just unfortunate for you

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #2853
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Code:
        [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/29/17 at 8:15 PM
        [u]Subject: [b]Day 5 Vote Count[/b][/u]
        
        [i]Unvote[/i] - Xiz [2668], LightManticorex2 [2675]
        
        Yet to vote - Wayward Vagabond, Celirra, Rapta
        
        [B]There are [COLOR="Red"]45 MINUTES[/COLOR] remaining in phase.[/B]
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #2854
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          lol I dont see it as two town because if it is two town then rapta/wv are wolves and thats joke tier and you know it
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #2855
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            once again expressing intent to vote manti
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #2856
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              unless you too think that is staged lol
              like i said. most of that felt genuine the only thing that didnt was the posts a bit before the votes up until a bit after the unvotes.

              just because it felt like you guys did it at the safest time when no one else was around but us three and i wasn't going to vote for either of you two and you knew even if i did it wouldn't have mattered neither of you were going to die then. it felt staged

              Comment

              • LightManticorex2
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 25

                #2857
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                I was totally going to leave my vote on xiz.

                I went through all my thoughts to explain my position to the game because I thought that was going to be the game ending play. Either I woke up in the morning and the game was over, or I woke up and the game was still going and I would have to fight even harder to convince people I was town.

                I did not expect xiz to come back and unvote. It was a major surprise and made me reevaluate my read on him.
                Lock clear

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #2858
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  and I totally believe you!
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2859
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    if manti and xiz are t/w, one of them is being tricked pretty hard and the other is manti
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #2860
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Rapta any update on the reads list

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #2861
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        but like why would manti unvote then as a wolf after i unvoted? There is like no beneficial play that I can see from it

                        Comment

                        • Rapta
                          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                          Profile Moderator
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          Global Moderator
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1948

                          #2862
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          cel has felt the most town to me, the way he has gone about solving the game (his thought process, his presence) have felt easy to understand and follow, very natural logical progression (even if i don't agree sometimes lol)

                          xiz is town lean because he changed his vote from manti to xel preventing a kitb, resulting in a wolf kill when he could have kept his vote and hoped for a town death, he has interacted with a lot of us on our reads, he has opinions of his own

                          wayward is null to me, i haven't been able to follow him at all this game which feels like lack of presence, but he says he has been posting so i idk, i should do a quick iso on him

                          manti has been logical in what he has been saying but you don't need to be full of fallacy to be a wolf, his reads seem constructed not from analyzation, but from things that sound logical but do not seem legitimate to me, also the xel shenanigans where xel voted manti without reason, but before that said no reason why he voted manti and also said a manti lynch would lead to nothing, along with how manti wasn't a wagon that phase throws me for a loop, but i am interpreting it as distancing himself from a partner.
                          Old Quotes
                          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                          Originally posted by Mourningfall
                          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          do u even agrabah
                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          Today at 12:53 AM
                          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                          Originally posted by Psychotik
                          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                          Originally posted by Haku
                          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                          Comment

                          • LightManticorex2
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 25

                            #2863
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            but like why would manti unvote then as a wolf after i unvoted? There is like no beneficial play that I can see from it
                            wV and cel are saying we staged the whole event and I guess would have to be implying we are the wolfteam.
                            Lock clear

                            Comment

                            • Rapta
                              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1948

                              #2864
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                              I don't see a wolf in xel's posts. There's several people I Think are more human then him, so if I went by POE he'd be in my "to sort out" pile, but blind/xiz/and rapta are much higher candidates on my list to deal with.

                              I'll put together a thoughts list in a bit.
                              we also have this
                              Old Quotes
                              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                              Originally posted by Mourningfall
                              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              do u even agrabah
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              Today at 12:53 AM
                              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                              Originally posted by Psychotik
                              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                              Originally posted by Haku
                              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                              Comment

                              • Rapta
                                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1948

                                #2865
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                                I can't get into the headspace where you and I are agreeing on blind and rapta being wolfy and then suddenly you flip to me.
                                "i cant get into the headspace where i thought i was town to you and now i have to defend myself from you"
                                Old Quotes
                                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                do u even agrabah
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                Today at 12:53 AM
                                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                                Originally posted by Psychotik
                                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                                Originally posted by Haku
                                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                                Comment

                                Working...