TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Old QuotesOriginally posted by IwasAsquidOnceNote the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.Originally posted by Mourningfall[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a flyOriginally posted by XizHi I see rapta come play TWG next gameOriginally posted by xXOpkillerXxRapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?Originally posted by Prawnskunkif we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get thereOriginally posted by gold stingerdo u even agrabahOriginally posted by gold stingerToday at 12:53 AM
I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memesOriginally posted by PsychotikWhen I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.Originally posted by Hakuhave you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?
Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnOOriginally posted by Storn at 3:03 PMWe have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PMYou've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in classComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD
xiz/cel
manti/xiz
manti/rapta
cel/rapta
i don't see cel and manti being on the same team


Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD
telling you the same thing when he asked you to elaborate on something


Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD
many people don't know this but celirra is an east india variant of the cauliflower


Comment
-
Old QuotesOriginally posted by IwasAsquidOnceNote the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.Originally posted by Mourningfall[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a flyOriginally posted by XizHi I see rapta come play TWG next gameOriginally posted by xXOpkillerXxRapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?Originally posted by Prawnskunkif we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get thereOriginally posted by gold stingerdo u even agrabahOriginally posted by gold stingerToday at 12:53 AM
I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memesOriginally posted by PsychotikWhen I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.Originally posted by Hakuhave you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?
Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnOOriginally posted by Storn at 3:03 PMWe have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PMYou've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in classComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD
before xiz said manti was his third he had voted him so i assumed that was still true. him along with me and celery meant there was no counter wagon because manti's vote for someone else doesn't really count because ofc he wasnt going to vote for himself
now that xiz has made his intention on the vote mote clear cel is the counter wagon yeah


Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD
phase end when?Old QuotesOriginally posted by IwasAsquidOnceNote the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.Originally posted by Mourningfall[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a flyOriginally posted by XizHi I see rapta come play TWG next gameOriginally posted by xXOpkillerXxRapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?Originally posted by Prawnskunkif we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get thereOriginally posted by gold stingerdo u even agrabahOriginally posted by gold stingerToday at 12:53 AM
I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memesOriginally posted by PsychotikWhen I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.Originally posted by Hakuhave you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?
Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnOOriginally posted by Storn at 3:03 PMWe have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PMYou've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in classComment
-
-
Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD
yeah but like, the whole thunderdome betwen manti and i happened, im surprised you dont have that factored in your reads???before xiz said manti was his third he had voted him so i assumed that was still true. him along with me and celery meant there was no counter wagon because manti's vote for someone else doesn't really count because ofc he wasnt going to vote for himself
now that xiz has made his intention on the vote mote clear cel is the counter wagon yeah

Comment
Comment