TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #391
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by sanzath
    Hey you're not WV, you're not even indheart, you're Maki >:[ </3

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #392
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      is it time to post another reads list yet lurker
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #393
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by sanzath
        cool, are we dating now? <3
        truly, a match made in wolfchat
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #394
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          I disagree I don't think they're partners
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #395
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by flashflash account
            I disagree I don't think they're partners
            It was a shitpost, bud
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #396
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by flashflash account
              I disagree I don't think they're partners
              awful quick to stop the shitposting and defend them there chief

              do you know something the rest of us don't

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #397
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                let's move to the phase of the game where we town read haku and yell at people till they die

                though I would prefer it if we yelled at wolves
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Makilaz
                  awful quick to stop the shitposting and defend them there chief

                  do you know something the rest of us don't
                  I know something that my conscious hasn't caught up to yet
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by flashflash account
                    let's move to the phase of the game where we town read haku and yell at people till they die

                    though I would prefer it if we yelled at wolves

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by flashflash account
                      I know something that my conscious hasn't caught up to yet
                      what the fuck are you talking about

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          truly, a match made in wolfchat
                          Nice try :B

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            let's move to the phase of the game where we town read haku and yell at people till they die

                            though I would prefer it if we yelled at wolves
                            I am voting for Hakulyte and if he continues to post in the manner that he has I am going to seriously advocate for his lynch.
                            Thoughts?
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by flashflash account

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I am voting for Hakulyte and if he continues to post in the manner that he has I am going to seriously advocate for his lynch.
                                Thoughts?
                                lately I think haku has been intentionally trying to seem wolfy because he's tired of getting free town cred

                                so I'm giving him free town cred and I think you should too
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...