TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #241
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Town:

    lurker
    XelNya
    MML
    Makilaz
    Sanzath
    thesunfan
    Hakulyte
    wayward vagabond
    blindreper
    DarkManticoreX2
    mellonxcollie
    MixMasterLar
    Xiz


    Wolf:

    Hateandhatred
    FreezinIce
    flashflash account

    SK:

    inDheart
    this list is shit, im not even on it


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #242
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      way to have MML on there twice. haku confirmed woof


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #243
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Looks like I added him again after looking up the players with 0 post.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #244
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Going to sleep.

          Steam Summer Sale kinda ruined my attention so far with this game. I guess I'll pay more attention when I come back.

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #245
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Going to sleep.

            Steam Summer Sale kinda ruined my attention so far with this game. I guess I'll pay more attention when I come back.
            sleeping during the day? sounds like a woof to me.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #246
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by storn42
              sleeping during the day? sounds like a woof to me.
              I agree. Go for the kill if you want. Too tired.

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #247
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                I don't have a reliable internet connection until tomorrow morning at the earliest (hopefully anyway.... *prays to whatever*).

                I'll be sure to go to coffee shops/friends houses regardless of what happens. But just a warning in advance

                Freezin tryharding so early is pretty :thinking:

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Wat.

                Like breaking it down it isn't sarcasm because I've been civil with you on a number of easily documentable occasions. It's not hyperbole because my statement was middle of the road and not even commenting on you personally but your actions. So that makes 3 things you've said so far this game that make no sense from a meme or serious standpoint.

                Have you been replaced? Did someone hack your account or what
                This post in particular it seems like he is really misreading Sunfan's tone and taking something way more seriously than it was meant to be taken. It's clear that he is trying to prod Sunfan but the way he is going about it this early in the first phase is kind of suspect to me, like he has a clear agenda in mind already.

                Freezin plz let us enjoy the relaxing shit post phase for at least a short while

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                The fact you even responded back to Haku amazes me
                can we fucking not with this this game 🙃
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1303

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  some people just want to watch the world burn
                  sunfan
                  wat the hell is this

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  TWG CLXV The Wine in front of me.
                  TWG CLXIX TWGabout Revolution:
                  Roughly the same exaggerated response coming from a single source
                  Interesting that you brought up an example from another game because I had a similar thought here. I thought Lar's response could have been faked, it seemed like he was trying to project town with his statement. it could be genuine but either way I'm not going to read him as townie for it. wolves have more incentive to make a post like that in order to appear townie

                  inD for #1 poster in game so far
                  sunfan #2
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Vocaroo is a quick and easy way to share voice messages over the interwebs.

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Vocaroo is a quick and easy way to share voice messages over the interwebs.

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Vocaroo is a quick and easy way to share voice messages over the interwebs.

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Vocaroo is a quick and easy way to share voice messages over the interwebs.

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            *don't want

                            Apparently my phone has moved on to cutting out words instead of misspelling or changing them. Scary
                            Vocaroo is a quick and easy way to share voice messages over the interwebs.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              I'm not listening to those WV post or don't wolf.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                i refuse to click any of those links

                                Comment

                                Working...