TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #256
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Makilaz
    i refuse to click any of those links
    this


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #257
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Storn do you know how to play twg
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #258
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        Storn do you know how to play twg
        no.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #259
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          It's way too early in the day for me to be up
          Like I know it's noon and I overslept
          But fuck it's way too early.


          Originally posted by XelNya
          That said, i hope for his sake he's not put at l-1 with a self vote

          Because I am obligated to hammer him.
          I wish stupid shit like this was alignment indicative for you.
          But I'll probably policy vote you for it regardless if SunFan flips town.

          Originally posted by XelNya
          Oh and

          MML

          I'm sure he knows why.
          You heavily implied we weren't going to do this in pregame

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          idk guys that list seems towny to me

          I think it's very wrong but in a towny way
          I'm starting to think FFA is actually being serious with his posts and that concerns me.
          Hey FlashFlash you wanna post your reads list?

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Looks like I added him again after looking up the players with 0 post.
          But I don't have 0 posts so how the devil did this even happen?

          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
          can we fucking not with this this game 🙃


          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          Sound quality on these is garbage, sadly. I am always for dramatic readings though.
          ​

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #260
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Man I thought the interactions doing this time of day would be better then at night.

            Weeeeeelp
            ​

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #261
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              1. thesunfan-slight scum
              2. Xelnya-town
              3. FreezinIce-town trending towny
              4. blindreper1179-town
              5. lurker-slight scum
              6. sanzath-null
              7. flashflash account-lock town
              8. Hakulyte-lock town (see above)
              9. DarkManticoreX2-idk man ask him
              10. MixMasterLar-slight town
              11. mellonxcollie-not high again
              12. Hateandhatred-town
              13. inDheart-slight scum
              14. Makilaz-big scum
              15. Xiz-bagel
              16. Wayward Vagabond-wayward vigi
              17. storn42-slight town
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #262
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                ~if manti doesn't die tomorrow night he's a wolf~
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  should mention that wayward is more scummy to me than towny atm but I wanted to make a funny joke first
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by flashflash account
                      1. thesunfan-slight scum
                      2. Xelnya-town
                      3. FreezinIce-town trending towny
                      4. blindreper1179-town
                      5. lurker-slight scum
                      6. sanzath-null
                      7. flashflash account-lock town
                      8. Hakulyte-lock town (see above)
                      9. DarkManticoreX2-idk man ask him
                      10. MixMasterLar-slight town
                      11. mellonxcollie-not high again
                      12. Hateandhatred-town
                      13. inDheart-slight scum
                      14. Makilaz-big scum
                      15. Xiz-bagel
                      16. Wayward Vagabond-wayward vigi
                      17. storn42-slight town
                      would you like to explain any of these reads or are you just going to keep tunnel-visioning me for no good reason

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        GUILTY CONSCIENCE
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by flashflash account
                          GUILTY CONSCIENCE
                          whatever you say buddy i got nothin to be guilty for

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            but seriously give us your actual thoughts and stop dodging the question

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              1. thesunfan-slight scum
                              5. lurker-slight scum
                              10. MixMasterLar-slight town
                              17. storn42-slight town
                              these are the reads i'm in agreement with, though lurker is feeling more than just slight scum atm

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                I love it when people play twg with me for the first time

                                remember MML that was some hilarious stuff
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...