TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #286
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    xiz is a bagel because I haven't seen any posts from him yet (I think)
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #287
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Town:

      Sanzath

      Wolf:

      Hateandhatred
      there must be some super secret quebec thing which you're using to distinguish these two cuz i don't see it

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      SK:

      inDheart
      spicy
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #288
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        I was asking storn if he knew how to play twg because his answer was relevant info that I could use
        tbh i think any answer he could possibly give you is within his town game
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #289
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          I'm sure he answered honestly, which is important
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #290
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            It's way too early in the day for me to be up
            Like I know it's noon and I overslept
            But fuck it's way too early.



            I wish stupid shit like this was alignment indicative for you.
            But I'll probably policy vote you for it regardless if SunFan flips town.


            You heavily implied we weren't going to do this in pregame


            I'm starting to think FFA is actually being serious with his posts and that concerns me.
            Hey FlashFlash you wanna post your reads list?


            But I don't have 0 posts so how the devil did this even happen?





            Sound quality on these is garbage, sadly. I am always for dramatic readings though.
            ^_^

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #291
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by flashflash account
              mellonxcollie-not high again
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #292
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                I'm sick guys, sorry I'm not participating.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #293
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by flashflash account
                  I am also lock town, but I can't discuss why until lylo

                  Basically someone either is or isn't a wolf and the entire game hinges on that one alignment
                  i don't need to type an additional reaction to this post cuz this one sums it up:
                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  What the hell are you doing?????????
                  Originally posted by flashflash account
                  makilaz is scummy
                  bad read, this is normal for her

                  i think freezin legitimately getting mad at greeg is quite good, he should be town

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  what's not to like?
                  mml should be really offended by this

                  i like makilaz except for the whole scumreading freezin thing but that seems like an honest mistake

                  oh yeah i guess the difference between sanzath and hate is that hate bandwagoned and sanzath didn't, i regret that response to haku's read list now

                  Originally posted by flashflash account
                  Haku is lock town
                  considering that all of your scumreads posted before haku posted "no" i am forced to assume you did this by PoE which is just what the fuck

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  I'm so tired of the "you're trying to make stuff happen you must be a wolf" shitck.
                  i'm tired of absolutely everyone on this site being incapable of recognizing newer players' town games after mislynching them ten times in a row but that's just me

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  i want flashflash to post full reads lists every six hours including on himself
                  if he ever fails to do this he is a prosecutor
                  he posted a reads list for once so my read on him is currently slightly above null

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  sun wolf, MML wolf, Xel wolf, hah SO, wayward woof. Game solved.


                  i lost focus on page 8 whoops i'll have that in a few minutes
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #294
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    I forgot I was in this game. I'll catch up now.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #295
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      haku is a wolf. Haku having me as towny when I have 0 posts = fake content.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #296
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        fuck whatever good night
                        The fact you didn't even bother to correct the vote made me laugh irl

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #297
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          THERE ARE GETTING TO BE WAY TOO MANY VOTES ON SOMEONE TOO EARLY IN THE FUCKING GAME CAN YOU GUYS CALM YOUR SELVES BEFORE WE REKT OURSELVES
                          Imo rush more to -1 from insta. Makes me more wet. Fuck norms.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #298
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by lurker
                            some people just want to watch the world burn
                            sunfan
                            town

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #299
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I am not unvoting from myself
                              if I die, look at the last people that vote me, because they are wolves

                              Did sunfan get acquired by zenith

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #300
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by storn42
                                storn
                                i love you storn

                                Comment

                                Working...