TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #331
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Yeah, its weird. I'm enjoying reading your posts.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #332
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
      you should know better than to admit to something like that in the court of law
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #333
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Did sunfan get acquired by zenith
        he could probably pull it off better than most people
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #334
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          sure, i get that. but the mechanics of the game say it'd be a kitb

          though this is all just pointless speculation until roundbox posts an actual ruling on it
          sk has parity just like the wolves
          when sk +1 other are the only ones left, sk wins. Sometimes wolf parity comes first though? Depends on the mod.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #335
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Can the serial killer claim to the thread? Perhaps we can set up a joint victory if you're willing to cooperate.
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #336
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              slight town
              freezin- feels the same as normal. The line about being tired of people scumreading people who are doing shit feels real
              Makilaz- Just kinda like her posts. I could be wrong here but this is really just gut
              flashflash- same as he always is, therefore he's prolly town
              Lar- I'm rewarding him for making good posts by townreading him, mainly. Its def a real read though.

              My hakulyte vote remains, I think its an alright vote aorn.

              People who have hopped in and done one thing prolly need to step it up
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #337
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                Can the serial killer claim to the thread? Perhaps we can set up a joint victory if you're willing to cooperate.
                I was going to basically +1 this post because its just the best thing to do because sometimes the SK just claims because they're full potato, but instead I'm just going to say that a joint win doesn't exist as far as I can tell, and the SK outting this early would make this game both imbalanced and a lot less fun

                this is one of your better ideas though
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #338
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Makilaz, you wanted to roll town this game, right?
                  Not that I don't think you wouldn't be able to handle rolling wolf, I'm just asking.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #339
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    yeah screw you too man

                    though perhaps I should have posted that before clarifying the rules
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #340
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Fuck, I probably need to get back to shitposting that's way too much content in a row.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #341
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        Makilaz, you wanted to roll town this game, right?
                        Not that I don't think you wouldn't be able to handle rolling wolf, I'm just asking.
                        i had no preference, really

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #342
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by flashflash account
                          yeah screw you too man

                          though perhaps I should have posted that before clarifying the rules
                          I was genuine about it being one of your better ideas.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #343
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            i had no preference, really
                            Good for you.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #344
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Makilaz
                              if we were colluding would we post our votes at the exact same time? give me a little more credit than that at least

                              even i got a little freaked out when the page refreshed and i saw that
                              weeeelllllll..........


                              Originally posted by Makilaz
                              flashflash account
                              Originally posted by storn42
                              flashflash


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #345
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by storn42
                                weeeelllllll..........
                                i'm aware that it happened which is why i posted about it

                                my point is there's no way this is ever deliberate or a sign of us colluding

                                Comment

                                Working...