TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #271
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    I love it when people play twg with me for the first time

    remember MML that was some hilarious stuff

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #272
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Makilaz
      but seriously give us your actual thoughts and stop dodging the question
      I'll have you know dodging the question is well within my town meta
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #273
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        flashflash account

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #274
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          I'll have you know dodging the question is well within my town meta
          flashflash


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #275
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by flashflash account
            1. thesunfan-slight scum
            2. Xelnya-town
            3. FreezinIce-town trending towny
            4. blindreper1179-town
            5. lurker-slight scum
            6. sanzath-null
            7. flashflash account-lock town
            8. Hakulyte-lock town (see above)
            9. DarkManticoreX2-idk man ask him
            10. MixMasterLar-slight town
            11. mellonxcollie-not high again
            12. Hateandhatred-town
            13. inDheart-slight scum
            14. Makilaz-big scum
            15. Xiz-bagel
            16. Wayward Vagabond-wayward vigi
            17. storn42-slight town
            sitting aside the joke reads (fucking bagel?) this is trying way too hard while at the same time not doing enough---which I didn't think was going to happen but here we go.

            You're trying way too hard to list everybody too early in the game and are giving no real reasoning, especially none that actually came from you.

            Considering what little you actually are saying... (Haku)
            you should just not comment on things that you have no comments on.

            Originally posted by flashflash account
            I love it when people play twg with me for the first time

            remember MML that was some hilarious stuff
            You where a bad player then, and you're still a bad player.
            ​

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #276
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              You where a bad player then, and you're still a bad player.
              not an emptyquote

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #277
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Makilaz
                not an emptyquote
                is an emptythread
                ​

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is an emptythread
                  ded gam

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    It's about to me more dead because I'm about to go to my nice new shining second job that I'm stroke to have

                    Washing dishes at the old folk's home

                    Surprisingly fun and feels accomplishing, unlike another job I could probably think of
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by flashflash account
                      Storn do you know how to play twg
                      irony
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        at some point i'm going to learn to straight up ignore the guy but holy fuck
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Town:

                          lurker
                          XelNya
                          MML
                          Makilaz
                          Sanzath
                          thesunfan
                          Hakulyte
                          wayward vagabond
                          blindreper
                          DarkManticoreX2
                          mellonxcollie
                          MixMasterLar
                          Xiz


                          Wolf:

                          Hateandhatred
                          FreezinIce
                          flashflash account

                          SK:

                          inDheart
                          Thats 2 games in a row you refuse teh ailance
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            I think that' going to be the most substantial lurker post we're getting this phase

                            And that makes me incredibly sad
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              I was asking storn if he knew how to play twg because his answer was relevant info that I could use

                              whether or not I have any clue how to play this cruddy game is irrelevant
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                wow fun fact mountain dew tastes like flavored water if you drink it immediately after eating two packages of Skittles

                                skittles are really bad for you I guess
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...