TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #226
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    Haku is lock town
    Originally posted by flashflash account
    I am also lock town, but I can't discuss why until lylo

    Basically someone either is or isn't a wolf and the entire game hinges on that one alignment
    Originally posted by flashflash account
    Indheart lock town
    Though kamigawa is still technically weeaboo territory
    Hmmm
    Originally posted by flashflash account
    makilaz is scummy

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    hakulyte
    call it a hunch

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #227
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Oh and

      MML

      I'm sure he knows why.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #228
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        I am also lock town, but I can't discuss why until lylo

        Basically someone either is or isn't a wolf and the entire game hinges on that one alignment
        Originally posted by flashflash account
        Someone scum read me, I feel unloved
        flashflash account

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #229
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          I knew haku would come through for me
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #230
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by flashflash account
            I knew haku would come through for me
            If you knew that, why did you bother posting this anyway?

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #231
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Who are your five biggest town reads
              And your three biggest scum reads (including me if that's a real thing)
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #232
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                storn


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #233
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by flashflash account
                  Who are your five biggest town reads
                  And your three biggest scum reads (including me if that's a real thing)
                  Too early for that many reads.

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #234
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Do it anyway
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #235
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Town:

                      lurker
                      XelNya
                      MML
                      Makilaz
                      Sanzath
                      thesunfan
                      Hakulyte
                      wayward vagabond
                      blindreper
                      DarkManticoreX2
                      mellonxcollie
                      MixMasterLar
                      Xiz


                      Wolf:

                      Hateandhatred
                      FreezinIce
                      flashflash account

                      SK:

                      inDheart

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #236
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Worthless list.

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #237
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          I only asked for five townies what can I do with this list
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #238
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            idk guys that list seems towny to me

                            I think it's very wrong but in a towny way
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #239
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              I only asked for five townies what can I do with this list
                              The joke is that there's no way I have 3 wolves + 5 townies solved at this point.

                              I think you're just making me post this to dodge talking about what I quoted from you.

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #240
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                not necessarily "solved" but I think it would be silly for anyone to NOT have that many reads this early whether they're right or not and whether they're based on anything or not
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...