TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #3406
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    I think I agree, but that would make my wolfpool Charu/haku/mak, and I don't think I see a wolf in Haku and mak.

    I still want to see Indy narrow down his options. I feel like everyone this phase has locked on to a target or two and sat there while charu and Indy have both been relatively open to lynching anyone.
    That isn't wolfy at all amiright?

    No, that's really wolfy. And this wouldn't be the first time I've seen a wolf put in work.

    Storn went fucking ham in Capitalism as a wolf after replacing (I know that's different than here) late late game, and changed everyone's mind that phase.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #3407
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Makilaz
      idgi
      Soft as a blue, and you get nightkilled instead of an actual blue.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #3408
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Makilaz
        also ind trending way up after that, I don't see a wolf putting in that sort of genuine effort this late in the game when it all it takes is one mislynch to end it
        Hold my beer.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #3409
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Soft as a blue, and you get nightkilled instead of an actual blue.
          isn't hardclaiming vt the opposite of this

          now i'm just confused, though that's probably because i'm not entirely awake yet

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #3410
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            That isn't wolfy at all amiright?

            No, that's really wolfy. And this wouldn't be the first time I've seen a wolf put in work.

            Storn went fucking ham in Capitalism as a wolf after replacing (I know that's different than here) late late game, and changed everyone's mind that phase.
            i'm not saying a wolf can't put in that kind of work and it's not an automatic lock clear, but i don't see the motivation from him to do that if he's wolf

            if he was a wolf he'd probably just try to jump on the pressure you've been putting on me and contribute to that

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #3411
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              isn't hardclaiming vt the opposite of this

              now i'm just confused, though that's probably because i'm not entirely awake yet
              Wolves don't know you're not a PR.
              Claiming VT makes them believe you're not a PR.

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #3412
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Wolves don't know you're not a PR.
                Claiming VT makes them believe you're not a PR.
                oh oh i understand now

                sorry, i'm an idiot sometimes

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #3413
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Here you go mother fuckers. It's "Dig down into Lar time and find his partners"

                  First off, I put more time into this than I should have, but I'm not letting Lar win after dunking his salty ass. I literally tabbed and read every 85? 88? Posts, and read each one in case he quoted shit because he does that to nip pick at EVERYTHING

                  I didn't Multiquote everything so please spare me. But I got most of what I needed.





                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Makilaz how ya doin'? First time I recall playing with ya. Please state your pronoun.

                  Also Freezin does that shit as town. Not a clear but not out of the ordinary for him. It's the most he'll ever do d0 and to be honest I'm just glad he's here.
                  Here we have him buddy buddy up with Mak with a nice gesture of a question.
                  Freezin and Lar really got into it D0 and it wasn't pretty since freezin was drilling his ass while, I just kinda knew, and didn't pressure like I should have. (THANKS FREEZIN)


                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  THERE ARE GETTING TO BE WAY TOO MANY VOTES ON SOMEONE TOO EARLY IN THE FUCKING GAME CAN YOU GUYS CALM YOUR SELVES BEFORE WE REKT OURSELVES


                  If we get insta within five hours in the game I will fucking spampost all my shitty youtube let's play for the next phase
                  While no one wants to watch his shitty let's plays, he tried really hard to get town points here. It kinda worked for a bit.

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  I mean, philosophically I do believe history repeats itself; although I don't recall defending sunfan while I was a wolf. I don't think we ever played a game where I was a wolf and he was town aside from READ THE SETUP.

                  Also if I did, then history has renewed itself because I am hardclaiming a town-aligned role.

                  So A- don't remember what you're talking about
                  oh also and B- do I really need to be town to point out how fucking stupid this is?
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  You're entire point hinges on a past event
                  Wow
                  These two quotes talk about past and past games talking with freezin. He says history repeats itself, yet OMG YOU CAN'T BASE MY PLAY ON PAST EVENTS OMG STAHP.

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  That sounds like some plan Haku would try.
                  Obviously not alignment indicative since it happened before roles.


                  You should be


                  Xel told you that
                  And it's true, I was there. The game was called BOATS and you can look into it yourself.


                  You seemed like a better player then to even asked this.
                  No, unless you feel like they are going to get lynch and you are 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure they are blue you keep your mouth shut


                  You need a hug?
                  I quoted this one for the "you should be" part talking to Xel voting storn, and I feel he said that because he knew he was town, and he tried for more townie points.

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  I would likely just lynch all my partners before I ever took this as a wolf.
                  Ask Xel.
                  He said this, but there's no evidence doing it this game, so I feel he tried to play it differently. Plan wise, not game wise if that makes ANY sense to anyone else.

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Did you, or did you not start this whole thing with confusing an action that Sun Fan once did as something I did?

                  Not responding to anything else you have to say on the matter until you answer yes or no.


                  This seems like the kind of low-value ramblings that a town Haku would make to me. Would not lynch d0


                  It's a uniquely FFR problem.


                  Freezin's take on you saying this is actually the best but for the record I disagree with SunFan; it's better to keep you're mouth shut and hope they have enough common sense to shoot counter wagons.



                  Honestly he probably just thinks he can read people that well, but a post explaining it would be pretty nice.

                  But Sun Fan jumping on it is absolutely what needs to be remembered from this.
                  I quoted this for the bussing partners thing being and ffr thing, and that's all he did last game. Plan wise.


                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Haku trending up mostly due to his personal meta/my ability to read him

                  Sun Fan trending down because I really feel like it's out of character for him to want to out a role so soon.

                  Not sure if I want to make a judgement on Xiz yet
                  I feel He tries to pocket haku here.
                  Reads a town a scum.

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  FFA back on the table and trending down. Saying people who won't get off you is scummy is loltier nonsense.

                  Raeko slightly trending down because defending that is pretty weak.

                  Freezin I tried keeping null because in truth he normally triggers an argument d0 but defending FFA in the manner he did is pretty bad.

                  Makilaz looks better just by association.
                  What's this? 3 town roles are trending down/null? But mak is looking good? Good to know.

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  You didn't read anything I posted that game and it doesn't seem like you've read anything I posted this game so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

                  But please, give me some highlights.
                  And here's where the salt begins on me because I voted him.

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Are you being serious?

                  calling everyone out on every little thing is pretty weak in it's own right but my terminology?

                  My terminology


                  You've played one game with me (where you picked at random and ignored me for 3 phases btw) and you think you have a handle on my terminology?

                  It has never changed

                  Get the fuck outta here with this garbage
                  He still thinks I ignored him for both games, yet I called him out in both? Doesn't make sense. He was caught with his gameplay and he didn't know how to get out of it. So, he just demeans me instead, like he did with freezin in all the quotes I didn't multiquote.


                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Yeah I bet you don't wanna try me with that terminology bullshit

                  It's only pointless because you realized you fucked yourself by speaking before thinking
                  I said I didn't want to bother pressuring him because he'll just talk his way out of it, and demeans me yet again.

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Blind if you can get me mislynched, please do.

                  Not only will I be able to not have to deal with you this game but I will screenshot my flip and every time you ever post to me in a TWG from henceforth I will simply post that image and remind you that you've absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

                  You're entire strat in these games are picking someone and sticking with them. By pure luck you where right once but you're gonna lose games and fast by repeating it. I shouldn't have to point this out but fuck here we are.

                  Now then, I'mma go to work and look for Xiz's answer when I get back. What he's about is 100% more important in solving the game then whatever nonsense you are spewing at any given time

                  fucking terminology wow
                  And here's where his threat was jack shit and he won't because I FUCKING CAUGHT YOU ON YOUR TERMINOLOGY GET OVER IT.

                  Calls xiz out.

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Ok so

                  [TWGV]Xiz[/Xiz]

                  Sheeping Blind's read was shitty and nothing you've done makes me feel like it was an honest mistake. It looks like you saw someone about to get pressure and wanted to make sure it was directed that way with some half ass support. Until you explain why -you- think this and my last games are similar with at least more convincing reasoning then what Blind gave then this vote stays.

                  -ALSO-

                  Good job calling me scum every time I make a reads d0 but don't apply that to literally anyone else in the community, FFR. Stay classy I guess.



                  Don't lie


                  You said it made no sense before I ignored you so what is this?
                  Please read what I said again but with your head out of your ass so you can actually see the words.



                  I don't even now how to respond to this.
                  Pure fucking laziness.



                  I get very sincere vibes from Maki when reading post like this and a few others she has made. Trending up
                  Buuuuut FFA is actually probably likely mostly town, which I don't agree with his play either but you gotta accept that he's at least the worst d0 lynch here and move on.


                  With what I said to Maki in mind: Suspicious use of the word we here

                  This FFA/Freezin connection really does look bad. I think it's probably just FFA being bad though.


                  Is it? I played only one game with him and he didn't post much either.


                  Oh.
                  Man I thought it was an unspoken gentlemen's agreement we weren't gping to mention that for his sake.


                  Don't Lie


                  I think he's trying to get under my skin. He thinks he has the power to trigger me at will but really it's just him being salty because our last game I played him like a fiddle and threw him in the trash at my leisure.

                  If he is actually softing a SK while let the info out? Wolves would nightkill him hardcore.


                  No you don't be cause after the last, oh idk 5 games of me being scummed and dogged for it with me almost getting insta'd over a fucking reads list my very last game I swore it off. I might make one later since that's apparently cool to do again although I got alot of nulls on there.


                  If you get mislynched and find yourself asking why, please revisit this post and realize how bad it is.

                  Long ass post, all of it doesn't need to be there, but whatever. He votes xiz which was BLUE IF YOU FORGOT, not that he knew that, just knew he wasn't a wolf.

                  oh what's this? mak is trending up still? WOW, my gosh. She must being doing some amazing work. But, I don't recall you doing much mak, how odd.

                  the bold was towards me, and while that was all a lie, he just demeans me yet again because that's all he's good at, and doesn't know how to get out of a hole.

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Oh good I fucking suck at voting

                  Xiz
                  He sucks at voting and made sure to get his vote on OUR BLUE.

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Lurker trending down
                  Maki trending up. Would not lynch d0
                  SunFan always has too many town reads, as town and as wolf, on d0. Nothing weird here
                  Freezin is, regrettably, probably town. He's playing within his town meta anyway. This changes if FFA flips red
                  FFA is likely town, this changes if Freezin flips red.


                  People with low content need to step it the up.
                  Mak is up YET AGAIN, HOLY SHIT.

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Okay so my internet is out has been for hours my phone hasn't been good enough to work on a browser for so long it's cracked all the hell and back I've been ghost tapping every link it took me 45 minutes to make this post and I'm using talk to text so it looks like garbage reads like garbage has no commas or any of them of that sort it's one giant run-on sentence when the internet's back if I'm not at the game tournament that I was going to I will try to catch up vote is still on XIV I'll spell that out because there's no way I can f****** Yelp pronounce this correctly and have it right so yeah there you go


                  His last, and utter garbage of a post for town points.

                  SO, ladies and gentleman. Here is my case against Mak minus the post with her reads. I can ISO her too later I guess, but it won't be like this one at all.

                  While doing this, I didn't see a connection with his other partner, they are playing well. If anything Lar doesn't mention manti at all, so maybe him? <thats a bad thought though, I wouldn't really put my faith in it.

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #3414
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    i have no clue why he kept trending me up the entire time but i'm not a wolf. i was completely wrong on my read for him and he probably just pocketed the fuck out of me for free points

                    but please, continue trying to get me lynched. if you're town, you're going to lose us the game by doing this

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #3415
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Makilaz
                      i have no clue why he kept trending me up the entire time but i'm not a wolf. i was completely wrong on my read for him and he probably just pocketed the fuck out of me for free points

                      but please, continue trying to get me lynched. if you're town, you're going to lose us the game by doing this
                      Can you literally do anything else besides cry about losing?
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #3416
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        Can you literally do anything else besides cry about losing?
                        nah

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #3417
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Did that help you Haku with your case on me?

                          Seriously, I want to win.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #3418
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            nah
                            Then my vote stays.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #3419
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              blindreper1179

                              if you're not one of the wolves then this game is fucked either way

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #3420
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                Seriously, I want to win.
                                sure you do, which is why you're pushing so hard for the winning mislynch

                                Comment

                                Working...