TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #3466
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Let's save it for postgame.
    yeah, probably should

    i just have so many questions right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #3467
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Makilaz
      honestly as upset as i am about this i can't see myself voting anyone other than blind

      which means one of us was getting lynched today (most likely) so i think we were screwed at this point

      ah well, ggwp
      This is one reason I did it. If not, we would of been final 3 killing each other regardless.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #3468
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        A formal "game is over" post coming soonish along with postgame
        Prosecutors win btw
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #3469
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Back, punks.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #3470
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            I know this is cluttering, but idc

            Let me tell you of a tale of a paranoid Manti


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #3471
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              i deserve mvp

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #3472
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                ...But maybe I'll wait since I see the roundbox post.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #3473
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Post could be soon, could be an hour.5 from now.
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #3474
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Wow!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #3475
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Bird hugs for Tsundreplane.

                      Here u go


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #3476
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Never change heh.
                        I'll try not too!


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #3477
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


                          VOTE COUNT
                          blindreper1179 -> Makilaz
                          inDheart -> DarkManticoreX2
                          inDheart -> Unvote
                          Makilaz -> blindreper1179
                          blindreper1179 -> blindreper1179
                          DarkManticoreX2 -> blindreper1179
                          Charu -> blindreper1179

                          ---


                          blindreper1179 (4)
                          Makilaz . blindreper1179 . DarkManticoreX2 . Charu
                          Makilaz (1)
                          blindreper1179


                          ---

                          Unvote:

                          inDheart

                          Yet to vote:

                          Hakulyte

                          ---

                          thesunfan -> thesunfan
                          blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                          FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                          flashflash account -> Makilaz
                          Makilaz -> FreezinIce
                          Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                          lurker -> thesunfan
                          thesunfan -> Hakulyte
                          Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                          Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
                          storn42 -> storn42
                          blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                          Makilaz -> flashflash account
                          storn42 -> flashflash account
                          Xiz -> Hakulyte
                          sanzath -> inDheart
                          sanzath -> Makilaz
                          Xelnya -> storn42
                          FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                          Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                          flashflash account -> lurker
                          flashflash account -> Makilaz
                          Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
                          thesunfan -> Unvote
                          storn42 -> storn42
                          storn42 -> flashflash account
                          Xiz -> flashflash account
                          flashflash account -> Xiz
                          Xiz -> Hakulyte
                          blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
                          flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
                          flashflash account -> Xiz
                          thesunfan -> Xelnya
                          Xelnya -> Unvote
                          sanzath -> Unvote
                          lurker -> lurker
                          lurker -> Unvote
                          lurker -> flashflash account
                          MixMasterLar -> Xiz
                          DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
                          Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
                          Hakulyte -> Unvote
                          Xelnya -> flashflash account
                          Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                          inDheart -> blindreper1179
                          Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                          Xiz -> thesunfan
                          Xelnya -> Unvote
                          Xiz -> Unvote
                          sanzath -> mellonxcollie
                          FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                          thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                          Xiz -> mellonxcollie
                          lurker -> Unvote
                          Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie
                          lurker -> Makilaz
                          DarkManticoreX2 -> Hateandhatred
                          FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                          Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
                          FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
                          sanzath -> Unvote
                          DarkManticoreX2 -> MixMasterLar
                          Xiz -> Hateandhatred
                          FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                          sanzath -> Hakulyte
                          sanzath -> lurker
                          flashflash account -> Makilaz
                          inDheart -> Unvote
                          sanzath -> Hateandhatred
                          inDheart -> DarkManticoreX2
                          Xelnya -> Hateandhatred
                          Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                          Hateandhatred -> MixMasterLar
                          mellonxcollie -> Xiz
                          sanzath -> MixMasterLar
                          thesunfan -> Hateandhatred
                          inDheart -> Hateandhatred
                          mellonxcollie -> Hateandhatred
                          Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                          Hakulyte -> MixMasterLar
                          Xiz -> Hateandhatred

                          blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                          Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                          Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                          thesunfan -> inDheart
                          Xiz -> mellonxcollie
                          Hakulyte -> Unvote
                          blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                          Hakulyte -> Makilaz
                          lurker -> Makilaz
                          lurker -> Unvote
                          Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                          Makilaz -> inDheart
                          FreezinIce -> inDheart
                          Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                          blindreper1179 -> inDheart
                          thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                          Xelnya -> mellonxcollie
                          FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
                          Wayward Vagabond -> Unvote
                          Wayward Vagabond -> Makilaz
                          DarkManticoreX2 -> Xiz
                          thesunfan -> Xiz
                          Wayward Vagabond -> Unvote
                          thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                          DarkManticoreX2 -> mellonxcollie
                          Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie

                          Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
                          Xiz -> Makilaz
                          Wayward Vagabond -> Xiz
                          Hakulyte -> Hateandhatred
                          blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                          lurker -> Hateandhatred
                          Wayward Vagabond -> Hakulyte
                          blindreper1179 -> Makilaz
                          Xiz -> Hateandhatred
                          Xelnya -> Hateandhatred

                          Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
                          Hakulyte -> Unvote
                          Xiz -> Xelnya
                          Makilaz -> inDheart
                          blindreper1179 -> Makilaz
                          Xiz -> Makilaz
                          Xiz -> Unvote
                          DarkManticoreX2 -> Makilaz
                          inDheart - > Xelnya
                          DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
                          DarkManticoreX2 -> inDheart
                          Xiz -> Xelnya
                          Charu -> Xelnya
                          Makilaz -> Xelnya

                          ---







                          ---

                          Today's theme:
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #3478
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


                            ORDER! ORDER! ORDER IN THE COURT!


                            Calm down with all the shouting. You're so insistent on this ruling it's making me worried. It's never good to rush things. I was rushing to the bathroom the other day and I stubbed my toe! With age comes wisdom, they say. And bruised toes too, I guess.

                            Our acquaintance blindreper1179 has been convicted and discharged from the courtroom.

                            He was...

                            Larry Butz, an Unimportant Witness!


                            The case is over! The Prosecution clearly has the most convincing case. And no, you can't appeal this ruling!

                            -----







                            -----

                            Here is the prosecution's victory theme:
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #3479
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              [center]Our acquaintance blindreper1179 has been convicted and discharged from the courtroom.

                              He was...

                              Larry Butz, an Unimportant Witness!
                              Jesus FUCK this is such an unbelievably good match for blind, holy FUCK.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #3480
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                now i want to know which unimportant witness i was

                                Comment

                                Working...