TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #3451
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    welp

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #3452
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Frickin bananas
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #3453
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Banana slammin'

        ps, was really worried because I'm typing on the Wii-u Gamepad to check, lmao


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #3454
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Never change heh.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #3455
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            ty Nintendo for letting me check as I'm in the shitter before driving to work


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #3456
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Ok for real time for me to go, see ya in an hour


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #3457
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                I'm gonna have to use a better keyword next time. I almost panicked when we both posted banana at the same time.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #3458
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Well, on the upside, I can do something else now.

                  Well played.

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #3459
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    I don't think I would've caught on to lurker/charu, happy I was right about something this game at least

                    good job blind, i hope it was worth it

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #3460
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      You know it
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #3461
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I'm still isolating lurker/Charu atm, but I think overall we're about at the same place.
                        rip.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #3462
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Probably wasn't going to find anything tbh.

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #3463
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            honestly as upset as i am about this i can't see myself voting anyone other than blind

                            which means one of us was getting lynched today (most likely) so i think we were screwed at this point

                            ah well, ggwp

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #3464
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              who decided to kill wv and why, i still can't figure that one out

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #3465
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Let's save it for postgame.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...