TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #3391
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    ok 4:30am

    i got far enough (page 28, mid-d1) to have this as reads:

    maki
    haku
    charu/blind/manti

    i need to figure out who is the town in those 3

    haku could be a misclear, it's just...how does his mind work if he's actually a wolf here

    i'm multigaming but i will try to be here earlier, responses to my spamposting will probably help

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #3392
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      Mak wants blind dead
      Blind wants mak dead
      Indy wants me dead?
      Haku wants me and blind dead
      I want Indy dead
      Charu wants mak me and blind dead

      Actually I really need Indy to weigh in on who he wants dead.
      if this is accurate then that almost seems like a suspiciously large amount of people who want blind dead

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #3393
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by inDheart
        if this is accurate then that almost seems like a suspiciously large amount of people who want blind dead
        I spent the phase trying to convince everyone to lynch Blind/Manti.

        So, not really surprised.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #3394
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by inDheart
          the claimed PR is still in his team of three

          ye gods
          I thought he was fake claiming all along and continued wolf reading him for it because he didn't mention which PR he was.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #3395
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by inDheart
            haku could be a misclear, it's just...how does his mind work if he's actually a wolf here
            That'd be sick.

            I could write a self-meta post about how I can't do that, but hey, it's self-meta.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #3396
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by inDheart
              haku says this and then makes a list anyway and calls it worthless, and it's things like this that usually hurt my head

              i'm realizing now this means i have to read his fanfic later
              I posted that to prove a point to FFA. I rapidly posted "Worthless list" right after it to show I didn't care while making it and that it shouldn't be taken into account for reads. I didn't even double check it to realize MML was here twice.

              Originally posted by inDheart
              this is like

              way too early to manti rule (d0)

              blink

              i don't even remember manti posting before this
              That was a meme rather than a serious intent to vote. I like to do these things to see how others react to it.
              Originally posted by inDheart
              this post basically means nothing to me because where it is, it just wasn't usable

              the list is either "eh can't meta these things" or playstyle things you'd need a flip to observe
              I just wanted people in general to be a little more aware of red roles overall. It didn't say much, but I like to think it was an interesting post. It's rare to have a game where all the wolf roles are unique.
              Originally posted by inDheart
              in the snipped part of this post he comments on wv vigi and i think he's one of the few players who actually gave it attention

              like i'm still confused by wv dying, unless wolves played with him in the ~bunch of games where he was a PR and were using those to read him even though he played pretty differently between those

              names MML as potential "3rd wolf", i just think it's interesting he gets a number there
              WV probably gave PR vibes with minimal content posting and that joke vigi claim.
              Originally posted by inDheart
              i don't know why ffa thought i knew his role

              i realized a little earlier i could be reading mml's posts as well right now, but i took a stab at that before and don't feel like it went all that well since spew reading him is hard. that said i don't remember anyone else undertaking the work except maybe sunfan saying he would and not getting back to me
              Considering he lock town read me after my first post, I'm assuming he did a bunch of joke reads on purpose to see how others react. I'm pretty sure he said later on that nothing he said was serious when it comes to X is town, Y is wolf.
              Originally posted by inDheart
              ?

              don't think manti was on any of your wolfteams up to this point and he actually posted, thereby ruling out your 3 post excuse thing
              Joke read turned into worth checking into because I started seeing similarities with the FE game where Manti also played safe overall until the bussing shenanigans at least.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #3397
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                @FFA

                Found the post in question about reads:
                Originally posted by flashflash account
                those were all mostly jokes
                but I do think you're town and I might be able to explain why later

                I don't remember why makilaz is scummy but she hasn't been doing anything towny since my initial scum read on her so it's kind of snowballing

                she hasn't played with me before but I also haven't played with her before so I have no idea what she's like

                also anime airplanes are scummy
                ...

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                Haku is lock town
                Originally posted by flashflash account
                let's move to the phase of the game where we town read haku and yell at people till they die

                though I would prefer it if we yelled at wolves
                Originally posted by flashflash account
                lately I think haku has been intentionally trying to seem wolfy because he's tired of getting free town cred

                so I'm giving him free town cred and I think you should too
                Nice meme if you still read this.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #3398
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  The more I reread this thread, the more I become undecisive about everything.

                  I think I'm just going to sit back and mention that if you guys have a better lead than I do feel free to explore it.

                  I may end up joining your wagon or whatever that is.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #3399
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    what do these mean
                    That meant I felt the same way and the BBAAAAAA was making fun of myself saying I was sheeping him because i was calling out makilaz for doing it.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #3400
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      except this kinda reads like your mind's made up?
                      The quoted post was solely about how blind kept getting word roasted by mak. Blind kept trying to make snippy posts about her and he got shot down every time. It was hilarious.

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      this was the post i soul-disliked

                      also blind around here just shitposting right up through eod
                      Why would you dislike that post? Both wagons ended up being scum.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #3401
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        maki is there a reason you started posting cards

                        i might run into it i just don't remember rn
                        i thought it was funny and wanted to join in - my point about you doing it was it went on a lot longer than i initially liked

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        assuming you two know each other?
                        we go way back on here, like over a decade ago when i started playing

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        this feels like

                        rather level 1?

                        like should i be counting your interactions with people if you're a wolf to find your partner
                        that was not an entirely serious post, don't put too much stock in that

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        i'm past post 1100 and this probably doesn't mean anything but hey manti posted
                        the "oh shit maki is a girl??????" thing is a long story that i'm not 100% comfortable explaining in a game thread

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        i'm interested in this, what are the differences?
                        i was a much more passive player last time manti and i were both actively playing

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        i didn't remember this basically explicit vt claim but that doesn't seem good to do
                        please explain why

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        you know the thing that majorly sucks about those wagons is there's literally not a wolf voting h&h d0 if maki is town

                        like, guys
                        news flash - this is exactly the case. i'm not sure how to feel about it at all

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #3402
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Makilaz
                          please explain why
                          Seer cover.

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #3403
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            also ind trending way up after that, I don't see a wolf putting in that sort of genuine effort this late in the game when it all it takes is one mislynch to end it

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #3404
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Seer cover.
                              idgi

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #3405
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Makilaz
                                also ind trending way up after that, I don't see a wolf putting in that sort of genuine effort this late in the game when it all it takes is one mislynch to end it
                                I think I agree, but that would make my wolfpool Charu/haku/mak, and I don't think I see a wolf in Haku and mak.

                                I still want to see Indy narrow down his options. I feel like everyone this phase has locked on to a target or two and sat there while charu and Indy have both been relatively open to lynching anyone.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...