TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #3436
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Makilaz
    blindreper1179

    if you're not one of the wolves then this game is fucked either way
    You're vt huh? You're really sure about that?

    Ok. blind

    If you are not a wolf, I should be Insta lynched.

    If you are a wolf, no one is going to jump on it. Well, a town anyways.

    I know I'm town and I know the game will lose here if you're not a wolf, but I know you are.

    So, the question is. Do you feel lucky punk? Do ya?
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #3437
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      You're vt huh? You're really sure about that?

      Ok. blind

      If you are not a wolf, I should be Insta lynched.

      If you are a wolf, no one is going to jump on it. Well, a town anyways.

      I know I'm town and I know the game will lose here if you're not a wolf, but I know you are.

      So, the question is. Do you feel lucky punk? Do ya?
      this whole thing goes out the window if you're a wolf so i don't know what you think this is accomplishing

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #3438
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Manti is always in thread, and an invisible, so the " wolves " are probably always in thread based on you guys.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #3439
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          this whole thing goes out the window if you're a wolf so i don't know what you think this is accomplishing
          that's the thing, I'm not. Your vote on me ends the game if I was wrong.

          Yes, this is a power play, and yes I'm so concrete on you being a wolf, I'm down to lose my winning streak on it.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #3440
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            that's the thing, I'm not. Your vote on me ends the game if I was wrong.

            Yes, this is a power play, and yes I'm so concrete on you being a wolf, I'm down to lose my winning streak on it.
            nah your vote on yourself ends the game if you're wrong/town

            but i'm pretty goddamn confident you're a wolf, and i'd like to give you at least the slightest bit of credit and assume you wouldn't pull this shit as a town

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #3441
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              and when nobody jumps on this for the insta (because you're a wolf) you're going to use that to fuel an even harder push on me for the mislynch to win it

              everything is coming together now

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #3442
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Bad strats inc.

                Self-vote doesn't help your case.

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #3443
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  Yes, this is a power play, and yes I'm so concrete on you being a wolf, I'm down to lose my winning streak on it.
                  i don't buy this for a second, why would you stake the entire game on this play if you're actually legit here

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #3444
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    lmao, wtf is this

                    Good thing I checked in before leaving work (I kind of have to go literally now)

                    Blind with more ballsy wolf strats, what am I even seeing right now?

                    Fuckin' banana's


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #3445
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      On a fruit scale that play is a banana.

                      I don't like bananas.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #3446
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        blind
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #3447
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          blindreper


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #3448
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Beep boop
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #3449
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              boop bop

                              ok, going to work now, gg


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #3450
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                gg.

                                Comment

                                Working...