TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #3421
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    i don't know how MML usually plays but i'm hoping he would be smarter than to just consistently go "<partner> trending up" for precisely this situation

    it's way too obvious for the scenario to be real because it just gets picked apart immediately and you're putting an awful lot of faith in this

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #3422
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      It would be funny if wolf team was Makilaz / Blind.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #3423
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        btw, I do like your post blind. I've been trying to do the same thing, but I'm having various results with it and I feel more comfortable with checking the other interactions overall.

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #3424
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          It would be funny if wolf team was Makilaz / Blind.
          nah i don't bus partners because i think it's an incredibly shitty thing to do

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #3425
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Makilaz
            nah i don't bus partners because i think it's an incredibly shitty thing to do
            Do me a favor and approach the game only by talking about things that aren't you so I stop being paranoid over self-meta.

            The idea is that you're always town from your own perspective because otherwise you're throwing the game away.

            I cannot depend on your word/experience with that.

            Same story with anything involving dumb/idiot.

            Also, drop the "fuck" count because it's giving me acting vibes at this point.

            The good thing with you is that the lack of self-filtering looks good.

            *breathe*

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #3426
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Makilaz is reminding me of myself.

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #3427
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Do me a favor and approach the game only by talking about things that aren't you so I stop being paranoid over self-meta.
                trying, this is something i'm very bad at and need to do better with

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Also, drop the "fuck" count because it's giving me acting vibes at this point.
                understandable but it's just how i type normally

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #3428
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  i skipped a bunch but there's some good shit in here

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  TLDR version of the post above:

                  Freezin --> leaning town
                  Xel --> leaning SK
                  Blind-->leaning wolf

                  rest of thread null
                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  And that exact thing makes you wolfy. Being able to keep up with the thread, but not contributing to it is hard antitown because it shows a mindset of not wanting to step into the melee of D1 and possibly get spit out.

                  Its especially bad when you come out claiming to not be inactive right after someone says "We should lynch all the inactives" because it shows a self perseverance mindset more attuned to being a wolf

                  Thing is it's so bad i can't tell if it's wolfy or just plain ignorant.
                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Can we talk about lynch targets?

                  I like Blind and MML
                  does manti bus, ever? the first chunk of the game he focuses on blind/mml a lot, which is interesting

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  1. thesunfan -- Claimed blue
                  2. Xelnya --
                  3. FreezinIce -- Did a lot of good D1 work, and helped finalize the doom of MML.
                  4. blindreper1179 -- Did a lot of good D1 work and was on MML most of the D1 Phase. I know these guys fight a lot, but i feel like this wouldn't have happened if W/W was a thing
                  5. lurker
                  8. Hakulyte
                  9. DarkManticoreX2 me
                  11. mellonxcollie - one of the wolfier players in the game, H&H wagon vote, responded to blind(?) that the vote on her made her happy because it was going to get her invested and then never got invested.
                  12. Hateandhatred basically IC based on D1 end votes
                  13. inDheart --- Playing a lot like Serial killer freakysnots
                  14. Makilaz
                  15. Xiz - Waffled hard on MML, and has used the excuse of a blue power that may or may not be in the game as a defense. Actually made a KITB happen by putting H&H in the box with MML, and may have been trying to resolve if vote modification roles exist. Could be PR hunting. To be resolved after Mellon lynch.
                  16. Wayward Vagabond
                  then he flips his read on blind to town, and i don't see any progression that would make sense for that. also hard wolfreads on both unclaimed PRs

                  from a town point of view this doesn't make a lot of sense, there's too much coincidence here for all the wolfreads to land on PRs. from a wolf perspective, where you'd want to be doing bluehunting, this makes a lot more sense. couple it with the weird read flip on blind and i like the blind/manti world quite a bit

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #3429
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Makilaz
                    does manti bus, ever?
                    He was wolf with MML/Xel/Xiz in FE: Awakening and the entire game was wolves bussing the hell out of each others.

                    It's a pretty recent game.

                    I think the very same thing is currently happening right now and that wolves are about to win the exact same way.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #3430
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I think the very same thing is currently happening right now and that wolves are about to win the exact same way.
                      i think i'm in agreement after going through manti's posts. it feels an awful lot like he bussed mml, was going to bus blind but reconsidered, and is using his wolfreads as an excuse to try to get PRs lynched

                      then we've got blind tunneling the fuck out of one target in an effort to get the mislynch happening

                      putting aside that it's me he's going after, going that strong right out of the gate in mylo feels suspicious as fuck. if you're town, you don't try to immediately vote and push your target because you could be wrong, you talk it out and see where it goes. if you're a wolf you obviously try to pressure some town into going along with it for the win

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #3431
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Makilaz
                        i think i'm in agreement after going through manti's posts. it feels an awful lot like he bussed mml, was going to bus blind but reconsidered, and is using his wolfreads as an excuse to try to get PRs lynched

                        then we've got blind tunneling the fuck out of one target in an effort to get the mislynch happening

                        putting aside that it's me he's going after, going that strong right out of the gate in mylo feels suspicious as fuck. if you're town, you don't try to immediately vote and push your target because you could be wrong, you talk it out and see where it goes. if you're a wolf you obviously try to pressure some town into going along with it for the win
                        I'm still isolating lurker/Charu atm, but I think overall we're about at the same place.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #3432
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Makilaz
                          then he flips his read on blind to town, and i don't see any progression that would make sense for that. also hard wolfreads on both unclaimed PRs

                          from a town point of view this doesn't make a lot of sense, there's too much coincidence here for all the wolfreads to land on PRs. from a wolf perspective, where you'd want to be doing bluehunting, this makes a lot more sense. couple it with the weird read flip on blind and i like the blind/manti world quite a bit
                          The reason I flipped my read on blind was that he was a major contributing factor in killing MML.

                          Both the PRs that I labeled red early game were playing wolfy and you know it. Mellon even got lynched for it so it's not like I'm the only person who read them that way.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #3433
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Manti isn't exactly wrong there. Lol

                            Oh man, I didn't bus him in this post, we're not partners anymore right?
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #3434
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              Oh man, I didn't bus him in this post, we're not partners anymore right?
                              What are you trying to do here ?

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #3435
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                What are you trying to do here ?
                                Be a smart ass, did it work?
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...