TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #2596
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Makilaz
    care to explain them then

    we got an anti-town flip on someone that's still alive
    No.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #2597
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      arguing for/not for time is always weird to me

      i was about to come in and do the same thing as maki actually

      also haku i see you there and i don't think you should talk about the setup if you have a thing to say, i don't think you should be preempting something i'm expecting to see

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #2598
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Welp

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2599
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by inDheart
          arguing for/not for time is always weird to me

          i was about to come in and do the same thing as maki actually

          also haku i see you there and i don't think you should talk about the setup if you have a thing to say, i don't think you should be preempting something i'm expecting to see
          I think that you know that I know that you know that I know what you know that I know that you know that I know therefore I'm going to let you know that I know that you know that you should know better.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #2600
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by inDheart
            also haku i see you there and i don't think you should talk about the setup if you have a thing to say, i don't think you should be preempting something i'm expecting to see
            This i agree with

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #2601
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I think that you know that I know that you know that I know what you know that I know that you know that I know therefore I'm going to let you know that I know that you know that you should know better.
              nah, holding off is better for the moment. i think xiz and i are on the same page with that

              can use the time to scumhunt, talk about other things though

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2602
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by inDheart
                nah, holding off is better for the moment. i think xiz and i are on the same page with that

                can use the time to scumhunt, talk about other things though
                Scumhunt what exactly? You and Xiz ?

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #2603
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Still unpacking but it's more like organizing everything and taking the smaller things out of my car. Not much left so I'll be more active JUST FOR YOU ZIX

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #2604
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    sunfan
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #2605
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      sunfan
                      scuse me?

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #2606
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Scumhunt what exactly? You and Xiz ?
                        well by that i meant "play the game"

                        there are things worth doing, like eod could use a look, and i know i had a couple posts i wanted to make coming in today but either i've forgotten right now or i'm holding off for prev stated reasons

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2607
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Question:

                          Does SK count as [anti-town] ?

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2608
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Question:

                            Does SK count as [anti-town] ?
                            Pretty sure yeah

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #2609
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              xiz yah nerd

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2610
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                Pretty sure yeah
                                I found our SK.

                                Comment

                                Working...