TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #166
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Like ok sunfan I guess your upset that I used you like a toothpaste container to make a hot read on mml once i mined you for responses and he gave me something I found wolfy.

    Not everything is about you ya know :[.
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #167
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      like holy fuck if you're trying to get a rinse out of me or anyone else just cut the shit now
      it's not going to get you anything you want
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #168
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        For someone who, and this is me admitting this, can seemingly read me pretty well, you seem to have a very poor grasp of my game.

        Maybe you just got lucky or something in the past, idk.
        Ya ok no. Your the world's worst troll dude.
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #169
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          Like ok sunfan I guess your upset that I used you like a toothpaste container to make a hot read on mml once i mined you for responses and he gave me something I found wolfy.

          Not everything is about you ya know :[.
          Well, I can't really think of a good shitpost, so I'll type out this instead.

          Spongebob (softly holding back tears): You used me... (sobbing) for land development?! That wasn't very nice!!!! (sobbing intensifies)
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #170
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            Ya ok no. Your the world's worst troll dude.
            WOW
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #171
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Is this real life
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #172
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Ya ok no. Your the world's worst troll dude.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #173
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  how long do you plan on keeping this up cuz if it's gonna be at least two hour ima crack open my bottle of grande reserve
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #174
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Well a big part of the way I read you is I read your contributions to game solving which thus far have been pretty lean.

                    So I dunno why you feel the pressing need to purposely go out of your way to shitpost but whatever. You can't hide forever.

                    Theres a long time before eod
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #175
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      Well, I can't really think of a good shitpost, so I'll type out this instead.

                      Spongebob (softly holding back tears): You used me... (sobbing) for land development?! That wasn't very nice!!!! (sobbing intensifies)

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #176
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        Well a big part of the way I read you is I read your contributions to game solving which thus far have been pretty lean.

                        So I dunno why you feel the pressing need to purposely go out of your way to shitpost but whatever. You can't hide forever.

                        Theres a long time before eod
                        Being serious, and I'm not going to be completely serious, but I did promise pregame that I was going to shitpost a lot.

                        Maybe you missed it.

                        Sorry I haven't solved the game within an hour and a half.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #177
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Well a big part of the way I read you is I read your contributions to game solving which thus far have been pretty lean.

                          So I dunno why you feel the pressing need to purposely go out of your way to shitpost but whatever. You can't hide forever.

                          Theres a long time before eod
                          So what, just to be clear

                          Are you saying I'm a wolf for defending town SunFan, or one of us has to be wolf, or we're both wolves?
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #178
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #179
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #180
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                So what, just to be clear

                                Are you saying I'm a wolf for defending town SunFan, or one of us has to be wolf, or we're both wolves?
                                Both of you are null.

                                You think I can lean either of you this early and feel confident? Well I can but I'm going to need more tone, posts, and time to maranade the info I have into a read.

                                I've made points that I will go back to later when building a read but if eod was in 5 mins I'd stay null on sunfan and scumlean you.
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...