TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #916
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    so danceguy, why should we not lynch the shit out of you for wanting a kitb and fucking things up

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #917
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      fuck you danceguy

      I fucking called it
      and you're convinced those wagons weren't v/v because...?

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #918
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        rlllllly

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #919
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by botchi246
          Welp we should have lynched blind. Yall soft
          Hiiiiiiiiiiiindsiiiiiiiiiight oh my god
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #920
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            fuck everyone who voted for storn
            you can't deny he was wolfy as fuck


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #921
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              botchi

              not trying to lynch botchi here, but I want a KITB, not a lynch decided by botchi of all people
              like I still think you're town but this was THE WORST decision you could have made, doesn't matter if botchi decides the lynch as much as that we lynch the scummier person and it was blind and still is

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #922
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Makilaz
                so danceguy, why should we not lynch the shit out of you for wanting a kitb and fucking things up
                you have like 3 real life days to take a step back and understand that trying to work against lynch manipulation is not wolfy.

                or you're just throwing shade at me, but it would be kind of early for that from you.

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #923
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  and you're convinced those wagons weren't v/v because...?
                  because of the case I've restated against blind over and over

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  you can't deny he was wolfy as fuck
                  he was wolfy but I said that there was that one post where his emotion struck me as natural, I don't care if I'm being unreasonable I'm mad that blind wasn't lynched and that one of my stronger townreads caused it

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • botchi246
                    Keepin it Real since '05
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 619

                    #924
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Id like some detailed reasons from the storn voters.

                    Also on an unrelated note, can we vote at night?

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #925
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      also no, this post about sums it up



                      OGI would be referencing a skype message or something and how I thought that it seemed wolfy
                      I didn't say it was ogi

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #926
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        like I still think you're town but this was THE WORST decision you could have made, doesn't matter if botchi decides the lynch as much as that we lynch the scummier person and it was blind and still is
                        blind could very well be town IMO

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #927
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          I didn't say it was ogi
                          it's not angleshooting either, go look up the definition of angleshooting k?

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #928
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            fuck everyone who voted for storn
                            This post is fucking garbage.

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #929
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              blind could very well be town IMO
                              unless he does something miraculous tomorrow (assuming he lives) then nah

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #930
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                before I go to sleep, why do you think "blind could very well be town"?

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...