TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #766
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by lurker
    it legitimately takes me several minutes per post but atm i don't want to share a vote with him (or pretty much anyone for that matter)
    lol so you're gonna leave your vote on someone who won't get touched? sick

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #767
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by XelNya
      do it anyways it'll b gret

      but do it quicklier
      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      I was actually thinking about how I need to rescind my read on him soon if he continues to not really do anything, but I'm never going for that today. maybe other ppl will think differently though.
      ^ was that one

      this is my last post about irrelevant junk that isn't about who is dying in 30 minutes

      HOPEFULLY

      potentially

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #768
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        i didn't actually see those MN posts before
        man fuck those
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #769
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          NEVERMIND

          marionintendo
          dude stop angleshooting

          I think MN is wolf candidate but for other reasons

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #770
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            lol so you're gonna leave your vote on someone who won't get touched? sick
            i did this on you last game and it almost worked
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #771
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              this looks a lot like angleshooting tbh
              nice mindmeld, unfortunately not on game content

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #772
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by lurker
                looking back on it i don't think ethan goes for that much early game pressure as a wolf so i think he's *ok* and i'll go back on blind
                i am mildly disappointed by round's reaction
                can you stop getting good at reading me, thanks

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #773
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  can you stop getting good at reading me, thanks
                  This is so forced it hurts to read
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #774
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    the dumbtell I thought was there didn't exist according to himself, so I revoked the townread
                    That's... Not what I expected to see.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #775
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                      Just finished reading thread. Right now, my lynch pool is the following:

                      -drizzleromancegirl
                      As i've said, I have never played a game with her before, and never talked much in the forums... But she is the one I think is most scum. Something just doesn't add up. I'd love to have quotes, but being on mobile is not easy for that... Anyway, I think you guys get the point. She just acts so... strange! Not in the posts syntax, but in her interactions

                      -storn
                      I have never played storn, the only thing I think remembering is that he won a twg award for "most mislynched" (correct me if I'm wrong). He obviously played a lot of games, but his vote on danceguy doesn't make me understand, both because I read danceguy as town at the moment and because storn took the easy exit by saying "but hey I'm bad so i'm probably wrong" while still voting. That's the kind of stuff even I wouldn't think to do as a newbie, so I don't get him


                      -tps
                      I liked his mechanics post initially, but with his silence, this town read slowly faded away. I can't read him anything other than null at this point, and I feel this is reason for concern: guy just doesn't have to post to survive the round. I'd very much like him to post so that I get a clearer picture... The fact it probably won't happen stresses me out.

                      Boarding starts at 20:10. I'm in economy class, will probably board later, who knows, but you'll have my final vote for sure by 20:30.
                      bolded sections are where I think he's speaking unnaturally

                      maybe that's just his general posting style but they seem like feigned emotions -- to pretend to have investment in the outcome of the game (like I've never been stressed about an inactive on Day 0 before...)

                      Note that he notes a lynch pool, but posits nothing resembling an argument for why someone should die today --- just a bunch of incredibly weak statements that allow him full flexibility to bail out of any of them


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #776
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        This is so forced it hurts to read
                        good thing you're still bad at reading

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #777
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          oh wow ok I had no idea my vote was still on marionintendo.

                          maybe I won't move it though ?

                          his list of three lynch targets reminded me of my first wolf game ever on here lol

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #778
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            good thing you're still bad at reading
                            I remember pinging you the fuck out d0 last game
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #779
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              I hate myself for voting storn a little bit since I've been pretty defensive of him the last few games, but I think he rolled wolf this time
                              storn
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #780
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                I see blind, do something useful

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...