i don't know if it's a good idea to post them now until the next Day Phase
i honestly would have posted them yesterday but i was busy the whole day spending time with my cousin and then my dad took us to Chili's
i literally didn't get back until five minutes before 11:00 p.m. server time
Jesus Christ, drizzle. These are posts that are in the thread, we just want you to quote them. Why is it not a good idea to post them anymore? What's your deal? Get it over with, holy crap.
We get it. You say you couldn't post them yesterday. But why do you have to keep postponing it? Honestly, I would've been more happy had you shown any quote (even if it didn't make sense) than just having to wait that long. It started not being that much of a deal, but holy shit, you're the one throwing the most shade on you right now.
I don't know, I assumed that since the thread was still open, people would take that opportunity to make reads. But if it's going to stay dead like that, I guess there's nothing I can do about it. Makes sense in a way, if we can't even vote someone.
in case you guys forget: in the next coming day phases, please make at least one post (even if it's a shitpost) to let us know you weren't muted by the hypnotist. We really need this to happen if some people are gonna be a little inactive.
Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer
working on comparing blind's games in depth atm, DRG point out those posts of danceguy's, you've successfully put it off for most of the night phase and over half a day phase now, congratulations
in case you guys forget: in the next coming day phases, please make at least one post (even if it's a shitpost) to let us know you weren't muted by the hypnotist. We really need this to happen if some people are gonna be a little inactive.
Comment