TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1666
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    why am I so shit at catching softs
    was he hard townreading someone
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • botchi246
      Keepin it Real since '05
      • Mar 2005
      • 619

      #1667
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Well, bedtime, catch yall later

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1668
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by XelNya
        and yes I can
        tyvm

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #1669
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by lurker
          oh yeah and one more thing
          danceguy
          don't soft so hard next time
          get caught more
          fuck
          This feels like a disproportionate response to what happened. I mean, it ended up being a big deal because it got him killed, but if he had checked PMs, being silenced for a night phase would barely count as an inconvenience.

          I didn't even notice him softing, either... the closest thing to me considering him maybe being a PR was when he was frustrated that he was getting scumread on D1 and was scared I was going to do it too. My guess was Mirror Coat though.

          Did he soft his result anywhere?

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #1670
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Xiz
            tyvm
            Oh, you actually want me to make one.

            I thought you were asking if I could.

            /have to be an ass hat because I can I'll do it later, but it'll get done.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1671
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by XelNya
              Oh, you actually want me to make one.

              I thought you were asking if I could.

              /have to be an ass hat because I can I'll do it later, but it'll get done.
              Yeah I kinda need you to make one for me please

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1672
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                As in like, before the night ends please

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #1673
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  oh god he made so many posts last phase this is going to take forever

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #1674
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    As in like, before the night ends please
                    I assumed so, I just am really into this shiny Absol hunt.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #1675
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I assumed so, I just am really into this shiny Absol hunt.
                      Mostly taking a break because to give you what I know you expect quality-wise will take me a while.

                      Comment

                      • drizzleRomanceGirl
                        It's okay to be yourself.
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 2963

                        #1676
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Alright folks, looks like your patting on the back session is over!!!

                        dAnceguy117, WHO WAS THE MEDITATOR, WAS HYPNO'D AND HE HAD SPOKEN AT POST 1558, THEREFORE HE WAS MODKILLED

                        ...Carry on
                        did he even confirm that he received the message yet? i don't know if it's fair that he was modkilled if he didn't know until the beginning of this Night Phase
                        hi

                        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                        Division 5 2nd place

                        Originally posted by hosua
                        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        can y'all take a break and kiss
                        (the first section of this chapter)

                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                        Comment

                        • drizzleRomanceGirl
                          It's okay to be yourself.
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 2963

                          #1677
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          darn it i really thought he was suspicious
                          hi

                          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                          Division 5 2nd place

                          Originally posted by hosua
                          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          can y'all take a break and kiss
                          (the first section of this chapter)

                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                          Comment

                          • drizzleRomanceGirl
                            It's okay to be yourself.
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 2963

                            #1678
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            ON THE PLUS SIDE I WAS RIGHT ABOUT PEOPLE ON THE DANCEGUY WAGON BEING WEIRD
                            the way you bold this makes it seem like you're trying to remind people of this just so they won't vote for you
                            hi

                            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                            Division 5 2nd place

                            Originally posted by hosua
                            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            can y'all take a break and kiss
                            (the first section of this chapter)

                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1679
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              drg plz

                              I literally lead the wagon on arnt
                              I pinged out people on danceguy wagon as scummy before flip


                              DRG 80% wolf, she will be my main priority tomorrow

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #1680
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                This is the reads list Danceguy wrote after getting his result:

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                Xel
                                has trended downward for me. can fetch a couple of quote later but it's not really what I'm focusing on. that being said, there was a n1 post that made me facedesk really hard, not b/c bad post or anything, but b/c very difficult to determine alignment.

                                roundbox
                                town so far. there was something early d0, can fetch it if needed. I don't know roundbox's forum wolfgame at all, but, eh.

                                botchi246
                                hella wolfy, I would actually rather see if anyone can replicate what I've been thinking here before I discuss further

                                blindreper1179
                                town? he didn't self-pres and people saw him in-thread.
                                ok on second thought that's alignment neutral, and just inexplicable. but anyway. n1 reaction to being on the chopping block d0 was towny imho.

                                Red Blaster
                                has also dropped off imo. having a wolf-red-blaster hone in on AA-as-wolf only to have AA get wolfed n1 would be goofy, but keep in mind wolfteam is 4 people here.
                                idfk.

                                MarioNintendo
                                trending upward, can elaborate

                                Tokzic
                                the thinnest hard town lean, or the hardest thin town lean? U Decide

                                DaBackpack
                                town, non-negotiable FOR NOW

                                TPS
                                wolfy because i have too many other town LOL

                                Makilaz
                                town lean based on n1 reaction

                                drizzleRomanceGirl
                                ???????????????????????????????????????????????

                                lurker
                                is lurker af, idk I'm gonna say town right now, but someone resolve this please because what in god's name

                                Xiz
                                aside from the storn flip, gradiant had a strong d0 imo; not on the table right now
                                If he was softing his result here, he was being really cryptic, because I don't even have a good guess for who he checked. ~_~ Me? Dbp?

                                I'd say maybe Botchi too, but I have a hard time believing he'd sit on a red check even through nearly getting lynched.

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...