TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #721
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by lurker
    you ass kissing motherfucker
    yours, or roundbox's?

    I just don't go for shit that was never discussed prior to 50 minutes till EOD, leads to terrible snap decisions, sorry breh

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #722
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      so, no, probably not


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #723
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        DAnceguy is threatening to flip his read on me for not doing anything? Why does this remind me of wolf AA in the freeze wars game doing the same thing? (If you don't do anything this phase roundbox, I will just have to vote for you! Omg!)
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #724
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          DRG is insanely weird. and not inherently wolfy, I think. but it is puzzling as h*ck that she has failed to substantiate her read after another 24 hours have passed.
          Which read?

          Originally posted by roundbox
          Here's some quick reads now: I like Red Blaster and Xelnya this phase because of their activity.
          AA null, would be town on him but he's not railing my ass for being inactive so it Kinda trips me out, might he's most likely town than not.
          I also like Gradiant. More opinions later with reasons.
          Also this post gives me more cancer than my own cowardice with the ladies

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #725
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            Doesn't blind do this every game? I don't have any opinion on him
            he did this exact same thing in sleepwalkers and he was a wolf

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #726
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              yours, or roundbox's?

              I just don't go for shit that was never discussed prior to 50 minutes till EOD, leads to terrible snap decisions, sorry breh
              mine
              and you literally just went for it
              i don't think i've talked about roundbox whatsoever in this entire game and suddenly you're like "oh yeah i was gonna rethink that guy thanks for reminding me"
              go fuck yourself
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #727
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by XelNya
                Which read?



                Also this post gives me more cancer than my own cowardice with the ladies
                DRG voted danceguy and said he had wolfy posts

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #728
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  Which read?
                  her vote, I meant, whoops - on me

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #729
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    Also this post gives me more cancer than my own cowardice with the ladies
                    So... you're saying you DON'T get mad pussy?


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #730
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      I'd be down to lynch MarioNintendo I think


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #731
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by lurker
                        mine
                        and you literally just went for it
                        i don't think i've talked about roundbox whatsoever in this entire game and suddenly you're like "oh yeah i was gonna rethink that guy thanks for reminding me"
                        go fuck yourself
                        I don't have you up on a pedestal, sorry to inform you

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #732
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          my intuition is that he's been really diplomatic this game but I'll need to reread his stuff


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #733
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by lurker
                            i'm iso'ing you right now
                            Find anything good?
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #734
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              DAnceguy is threatening to flip his read on me for not doing anything? Why does this remind me of wolf AA in the freeze wars game doing the same thing? (If you don't do anything this phase roundbox, I will just have to vote for you! Omg!)
                              already said I wouldn't vote for you today, yes if you don't do anything from now until the *next* EOD then maybe I would lynch you, how is that shady?

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #735
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Oh, and may I remind all my lovely guests that, even though night talk is on, I would rather much appreciate if you stop talking once the server clock goes past 10:59PM? Thank you very much.

                                You may begin talking once I revealed who was murdered, hee hee heeeeeee


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...