TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #946
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Vocaroo is a quick and easy way to share voice messages over the interwebs.
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #947
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Makilaz
      nah I don't think it's any specific posts it's more the general logic of "this is someone's setup that they created therefore they should be more invested in the game"
      thank you

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #948
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        no, I'm not referencing any post at all lol
        You pretty much are because you brought up his excitement to play which he posted about in the post game thread of the previous TWG.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #949
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by lurker
          my ears

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #950
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Red Blaster
            You pretty much are because you brought up his excitement to play which he posted about in the post game thread of the previous TWG.
            I never even saw that post lmfao

            it's his setup, therefore I expect that he would be excited to play in it

            he's not, that doesn't line up

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #951
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              I think you have an old school twg mentality, sorry.

              could you tell me why forcing a KITB is bad?
              kitb are generally bad because a wolf can force one to try to buy their team some time if the vote is close

              forcing a kitb at the very last second is dumb as shit because it doesn't allow any time for discussion and shits all over any plan that might've been established

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #952
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                we can argue about this all you want, it's neither angleshooting nor OGI

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #953
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  anyway, i don't want anything to do with you bitches this phase so pce
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #954
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Makilaz
                    kitb are generally bad because a wolf can force one to try to buy their team some time if the vote is close

                    forcing a kitb at the very last second is dumb as shit because it doesn't allow any time for discussion and shits all over any plan that might've been established
                    - there was no established plan, other than not lynching outside of a few people.
                    - established plans leave room for wolves to lead those plans.
                    - there was a lot of time for discussion. you know, prior to the final 10 minutes of the phase.
                    - yes, wolves can vote. what does that have to do with a KITB?

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #955
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      these are just my opinions, everyone plays differently, but yeah.

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #956
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        - there was no established plan, other than not lynching outside of a few people.
                        - established plans leave room for wolves to lead those plans.
                        - there was a lot of time for discussion. you know, prior to the final 10 minutes of the phase.
                        - yes, wolves can vote. what does that have to do with a KITB?
                        so you think we shouldn't establish a plan? I thought you wanted to kill blind more at first too

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #957
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          oh sick there's night talking in this game

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #958
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            I'm still not hearing a reason why you forced kitb at the very end of the phase, only flimsy justification

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #959
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              I never even saw that post lmfao

                              it's his setup, therefore I expect that he would be excited to play in it

                              he's not, that doesn't line up
                              I dunno, I'd be more excited because it's charu hosting

                              and that goes for any setup.

                              Except one with fucking constructive post requirements because that rule is ALWAYS cancer imho.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #960
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                so you think we shouldn't establish a plan? I thought you wanted to kill blind more at first too
                                I was leaning that way, yeah - I had a slightly earlier post where I said I was thinking either MN or blind. after I was the only remaining vote on MN, I switched onto a relevant wagon.

                                there were two late votes on blind - I don't even remember whose they were for sure, I wanna say tokzic and botchi - and that sketched me out. I would argue that my swap was justified.

                                Comment

                                Working...