TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #841
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    I've lost track of the votes but I absolutely want blind dead over storn today

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #842
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      storn42 --> storn42
      Gradiant --> storn42
      DaBacpack --> dAnceguy117
      lurker --> AragakiAyase
      DaBackpack --> storn42
      XelNya --> drizzleRomanceGirl
      lurker --> Gradiant
      dAnceguy117 --> blindreper1179
      storn42 --> dAnceguy117
      XelNya --> UNVOTE
      DaBackpack --> storn42
      drizzleRomanceGirl --> dAnceguy117
      dAnceguy117 --> MarioNintendo
      dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
      dAnceguy117 --> Gradiant
      dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
      MarioNintendo --> drizzleRomanceGirl
      MarioNintendo --> AragakiAyase
      MarioNintendo --> drizzleRomanceGirl
      lurker --> blindreper1179
      storn42 --> Gradiant
      botchi246 --> drizzleRomanceGirl
      AragakiAyase --> blindreper1179

      dAnceguy117 --> MarioNintendo
      lurker --> roundbox
      DaBackpack --> MarioNintendo
      lurker --> blindreper1179
      roundbox --> storn42
      Red Blaster --> AragakiAyase
      XelNya --> storn42

      Makilaz --> Makilaz
      Makilaz --> UNVOTE
      DaBackpack --> storn42
      dAnceguy117 --> blindreper1179


      ---

      storn42
      X.X.X.X

      blindreper1179
      X.X.X

      drizzleRomanceGirl
      X.X

      dAnceguy117
      X

      Gradiant
      X

      AragakiAyase
      X

      ---

      Players not yet voted:

      blindreper1179
      Tokzic
      Tps222
      Last edited by Charu; 06-4-2016, 09:52 PM.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #843
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        wait how would it be dbp vs xel

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #844
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          arrrg I got fuckin rb votin' aa

          dbp on storn

          and aa on blind

          all my stronger town leans are on different people hnnnnng

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #845
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by lurker
            let's fucking flip blind now so that tomorrow's lynch straight up turns into xel vs backpack
            that's a good idea right? i think that's a good idea
            I don't think backpack is a wolf, xel could be

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #846
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              wait how would it be dbp vs xel
              last two votes on him
              basic stuff
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • botchi246
                Keepin it Real since '05
                • Mar 2005
                • 619

                #847
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                ppl with 2 votes right now:
                DRG
                MN
                blind
                storn


                out of those, I think the one I would want to lynch the least is... DRG?
                Im still not ok with DRG.
                As for MN, i agree with lurker on this behind the back ish. Id feel bad.
                Im ok with blind based on my DRG read.
                Storn...i really dont know. Im not as comfortable with his lynch

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #848
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Makilaz
                  nah I was gonna vote myself and then unvote

                  in fact I'll do that now before I run out of time and grab a phantom

                  makilaz
                  Phantoms are off sweetheart
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #849
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    let's fucking flip blind now so that tomorrow's lynch straight up turns into xel vs backpack
                    that's a good idea right? i think that's a good idea
                    I think going after dbp at all right now isn't a question

                    it's not happening pre flip

                    noooooooooope

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #850
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      I love how we're just going to be missing 3 votes

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #851
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by lurker
                        last two votes on him
                        basic stuff
                        please dude

                        I've been on his ass this entire phase


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #852
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Hmmmm
                          Might hop on blind now that I think about his sleepwalker game

                          Fuck
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #853
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            Phantoms are off sweetheart
                            you

                            yer votin' aa but do you think aa's vote on blind is fake as fuck or do you think it could be a more optimal vote than storn

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #854
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              Phantoms are off sweetheart
                              it didn't say that in the op so I just assumed they were on

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #855
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Usorry I was reading. I think AA might be right about blind


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...