TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1126
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Both AA and storn had blind has wolf wolf wolf


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #1127
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by lurker
      also how about we not pretend that ethan got wolfkilled for anything besides tall poppy syndrome
      daaaaaaaaaaaaamn

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1128
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Sure, kill the only one I got an insta-read off of sure.

        blind

        I honestly didn't even read what AA said about blind but I'm fine with sheeping him on this. Regardless of games ya don't see AA posting like that about anyone unless he was that sure. I'm willing to sheep him hard for that.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #1129
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          Both AA and storn had blind has wolf wolf wolf
          irrelevant IMO

          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #1130
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            i think blind might have gotten framed and backpack might have gotten silenced
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #1131
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Sure, kill the only one I got an insta-read off of sure.

              blind

              I honestly didn't even read what AA said about blind but I'm fine with sheeping him on this. Regardless of games ya don't see AA posting like that about anyone unless he was that sure. I'm willing to sheep him hard for that.
              oh my god was gradiant actually a wolf

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1132
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                oh my god was gradiant actually a wolf


                Good luck figuring if I posted that ironically or as reverse(x*) psychology.

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #1133
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  reverse s*x is pretty cool

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #1134
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    let's go with another lynch pool of exactly 6:

                    Xel
                    botchi
                    Red Blaster
                    MarioNintendo
                    TPS
                    DRG

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #1135
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      hmmm I like that a bit less after staring at it.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1136
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        man what a blue read on AA
                        is this wolf team for real?
                        This is a good post. I think we got a weaker wolf team here.
                        In b4 roundbox is a wolf and I got trolled.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1137
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          This is a good post. I think we got a weaker wolf team here.
                          In b4 roundbox is a wolf and I got trolled.
                          I think this is a confusing post.
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1138
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            I think this is a confusing post.
                            I agree with this post.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #1139
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              depending on when HE or SHE wants to shoot.
                              I think blind is the best candidate for getting hyper beamed, imo
                              we can work from there on the lynch
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #1140
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                I think blind is the best candidate for getting hyper beamed, imo
                                we can work from there on the lynch
                                P.S.S.S., this is what I was trying to hint to AA

                                Comment

                                Working...