TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #1021
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    What dance did is almost exactly what round did in the game I was a role cop. He saved my ass, and ended up being a wolf. He honestly didn't know it would of been a kitb though. Hoped for one iirc for a better chance at a power role being killed. Puts dance scummy to me now.

    I still like lurker and dbp.

    I'm mad I was wrong about storn, but he didn't help his case. Didn't expect his lynch to be honest, but I missed about 15 pages before his lynch so..... yeah.

    AA is on me for no good reason besides me not posting, but yet bats no eye at people like me, round for example, since AA said something about not going after him for not posting. At least at that time. Him being tunneled worries me. Go on AA, say you're not tunneling, I expect it.
    And him offering this up quickly is great.

    Especially the quick part.

    Comment

    • botchi246
      Keepin it Real since '05
      • Mar 2005
      • 619

      #1022
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Xel do you have anything to offer. Id like to develop reads

      Comment

      • botchi246
        Keepin it Real since '05
        • Mar 2005
        • 619

        #1023
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by XelNya
        And him offering this up quickly is great.

        Especially the quick part.
        Do you agree with the whole thing?

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1024
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by XelNya
          And him offering this up quickly is great.

          Especially the quick part.
          You give me this feeling that you think I'm wolfy for those reads....? Such a sarcastic tone.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #1025
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by botchi246
            Xel do you have anything to offer. Id like to develop reads
            You do already have my perspective of the end day laid out pretty clearly.

            In fact, I think I feel safe saying it's obvious who I want to talk about tomorrow.

            I already said Danceguy is up for discussion. That's not even debatable, because there's no way I think that kitb was a completely whimsical thing, or he didn't know better.

            You know I see rb / dbp as my top towns because of the questions I asked at eod

            and before you say it, yeah dbp was wrong on his storn read, but the logic is spelt out in a precise manner that shows thought and perspective of posting habits experienced in the game.

            namely that one to rb because while I do see dbp channeling that radiance of town, i'm more paranoid than those idiots in tin foil hats.

            I think eod spells my mindset out, and night chat so far has given you a perspective into where I wanna go, what I plan to look at pending I survive.

            Though why scum would kill me here is a fucking joke best saved for an adam sandler movie.

            tldr: I feel where I am at mentally is spelt out. I'd even wager it's better than normal almost.

            I may have missed something in here, or unintentionally dodged the question, but I THINK this is what you wanted.

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #1026
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              You give me this feeling that you think I'm wolfy for those reads....? Such a sarcastic tone.
              I nearly voted for you at eod which would have made you the kill and not storn

              I literally typed it out and sat on it and told myself to not do it

              so could I see you as scummy? yeah. But I wasn't being sarcastic there. I'm genuinely happier to see it was quick.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #1027
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by XelNya
                I nearly voted for you at eod which would have made you the kill and not storn

                I literally typed it out and sat on it and told myself to not do it

                so could I see you as scummy? yeah. But I wasn't being sarcastic there. I'm genuinely happier to see it was quick.
                to cite the time, it's when i told drg -

                oh wait drg's still here. huh.

                Comment

                • drizzleRomanceGirl
                  It's okay to be yourself.
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 2963

                  #1028
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  hi, i haven't caught up yet so i'm reading the most recent posts right now
                  hi

                  my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                  Division 5 2nd place

                  Originally posted by hosua
                  Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  can y'all take a break and kiss
                  (the first section of this chapter)

                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                  Comment

                  • MarioNintendo
                    Expect delays.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4181

                    #1029
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Posting from geneva! Storn was mislynched again?
                    Long live the arcade!

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #1030
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                      Posting from geneva! Storn was mislynched again?
                      I mean he really brings these lynches on himself nowadays.

                      Anyways, I'd love to see your thoughts on the events at eod when you get the chance to catch up.

                      How was the flight btw?
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • MarioNintendo
                        Expect delays.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 4181

                        #1031
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        The flight was great, 7 hours long man, jetlagged as fuck right now haha
                        I checked in at the hotel. Let's see what I missed.
                        Long live the arcade!

                        Comment

                        • MarioNintendo
                          Expect delays.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4181

                          #1032
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy
                          I almost got lynched at some point? That was a thing? That's the first time it happens to me. It's a weird, weird feeling!

                          Eh, so yeah. storn was mislynched. In indsight, with AA saying over and over that he'd rather have blind over botchi, all I'm gathering is that I suddenly like AA. I despise his posting style, but I put him in my town pile for now (eventually have to start that pile as well)

                          danceguy's move was weird, just... I feel he's telling the truth, I don't think he's lying at all in his posts, but leaving the blind wagon to get a kitb... Really, if dance wanted blind to go down, his vote should've stayed on him. He didn't want botchi to decide who died, but how is letting "random" decide a better option? At least if botchi decided the lynch, this would've put a read on him. Now we have nothing.
                          Long live the arcade!

                          Comment

                          • MarioNintendo
                            Expect delays.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4181

                            #1033
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            hindsight*
                            I'm french, ok? Bare/Bear with me.
                            Long live the arcade!

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #1034
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Yes blind I'm tunneling cause I think you're a wolf

                              Still no anger oops


                              Wolf

                              Also lol RB it's FFR forums acting up again, I was already asleep, oh well

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #1035
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Like someone else go compare him to sleepwalker, he's playing the same minus actually voting

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...