TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #826
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    If Makilaz votes after conveniently delurking at eod, I will be mad
    nah I was gonna vote myself and then unvote

    in fact I'll do that now before I run out of time and grab a phantom

    makilaz

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #827
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      unvote

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #828
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        declaring intent to vote storn


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #829
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          ok

          red blaster thinks my comment in response to lurker was forced but it isn't, feel free to dissect it more if you want though
          Thanks for the permission.

          I might actually do it now.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #830
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            I think I'm down to either MN or blind at this point

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #831
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              storn


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #832
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Makilaz
                unvote
                ok that was nice of you
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #833
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  Yeah, I dig on people for this all the time

                  last time I pinged someone for it, fuck mate was I WRONG.
                  so you think I'm wrong here?

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #834
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    she already delurked
                    any vote from her that isn't on MN at this point would require a 2000 word essay to keep her from getting lynched tomorrow
                    also this is true and I'm not that stupid regardless of alignment

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #835
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      Thanks for the permission.

                      I might actually do it now.
                      better do it fast, not much time left if you want to flip on me

                      or anyone else really

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #836
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        storn
                        fuck this so hard
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #837
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          I think I'm down to either MN or blind at this point
                          I'm more comfortable voting a 0 poster than someone who legitimately cannot be here to defend themselves.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #838
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            blind

                            MN wagon has evaporated, this lead-wagon-has-2-votes stuff actually makes me chuckle a little bit

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #839
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by lurker
                              fuck this so hard
                              why


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #840
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                let's fucking flip blind now so that tomorrow's lynch straight up turns into xel vs backpack
                                that's a good idea right? i think that's a good idea
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...