TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #871
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    I dunno. He seems to be pushing the wagon pretty heavily and there's really not much more there to work with that any of the other wagon candidates.
    I retract my arging

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #872
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Keeping my vote on storn. Not gonna flip to blind but I will not be sad if blind is the top wagon
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #873
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        oh I just remembered storn likes bussing

        if blind is a wolf I'd be down for storn as well

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #874
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          one more thing against blind that I mentioned earlier:

          THIS IS HIS SETUP

          I really would have thought he'd be pumped to play this (regardless of alignment, actually), the fact that he'sbeen absentee, lurking and not responding to pings, dropping in for a quick "reads list" and basically not doing jack shit is really suspicious
          This is ogi as fuck.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #875
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            Yes
            vindication at last

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #876
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              so storn voting blind doesn't concern me as much as it would have

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #877
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                This is ogi as fuck.
                no it is not, lmao

                Comment

                • botchi246
                  Keepin it Real since '05
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 619

                  #878
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Ill switch to blind cuz drg isnt happening. I guess we will see what happens.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #879
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    oh I just remembered storn likes bussing

                    if blind is a wolf I'd be down for storn as well
                    this isn't bussing


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #880
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      I feel like blind could be a follow up lynch to storn but not vice versa
                      If this makes any sense?
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #881
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        I dunno. He seems to be pushing the wagon pretty heavily and there's really not much more there to work with that any of the other wagon candidates.
                        would you feel better if I wasn't pushing anything

                        no you wouldn't, let's face it you just don't seem to like anything I do this game

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #882
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          fuck eod is in five minutes

                          i'm not going to have time to catch up but i don't care, i get the feeling both blind and storn are red

                          blind

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #883
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            it's meta as fuck and heavily hinges on him being excited about his own setup but it's not ogi at all

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #884
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              botchi

                              not trying to lynch botchi here, but I want a KITB, not a lynch decided by botchi of all people

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #885
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                no it is not, lmao
                                Actually I'm pretty sure it is.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...