TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #856
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    I don't dislike either of these top wagons, for the record

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #857
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by storn42
      Usorry I was reading. I think AA might be right about blind
      haha


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #858
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by storn42
        Usorry I was reading. I think AA might be right about blind
        you don't have to lie about your vote being self-pres, jesus.

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #859
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          one more thing against blind that I mentioned earlier:

          THIS IS HIS SETUP

          I really would have thought he'd be pumped to play this (regardless of alignment, actually), the fact that he'sbeen absentee, lurking and not responding to pings, dropping in for a quick "reads list" and basically not doing jack shit is really suspicious

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #860
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            They are, in fact, on if not specifically specified.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #861
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              Hmmmm
              Might hop on blind now that I think about his sleepwalker game

              Fuck
              what have I been fucking saying for most of this phase?

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #862
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by storn42
                Usorry I was reading. I think AA might be right about blind
                motherfucker maybe everyone's right
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #863
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  honestly it would have looked better if you just called it self-pres instead of pretending that you're voting him out of actually thinking he's a wolf


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #864
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Storns vote is self pres, and not a "fuk u im out" self vote

                    Hmmmmm
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #865
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      you don't have to lie about your vote being self-pres, jesus.
                      NINJA'D AS FUCK


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #866
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        They are, in fact, on if not specifically specified.
                        so does that mean they are actually on this game

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #867
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          you

                          yer votin' aa but do you think aa's vote on blind is fake as fuck or do you think it could be a more optimal vote than storn
                          I dunno. He seems to be pushing the wagon pretty heavily and there's really not much more there to work with that any of the other wagon candidates.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #868
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            Usorry I was reading. I think AA might be right about blind
                            talk more, fast, I don't like you this game but I Think there's a chance you're town

                            GO

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #869
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              arrrrrrrrrrg

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #870
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Makilaz
                                so does that mean they are actually on this game
                                Yes


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...