TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
sure it does, it's based off of the fact that he hasn't done what I would expect from him in this game
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
you tossed a vote right at EOD that put us into a kitb for a really dumb reason
if you're town then you are fucking yourself over really hard right nowComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
- he stepped into the thread when the lead wagons were 2-2-2-2 and did not vote anyone.
- there was no one trying to keep him alive, from my perspective.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Anyway I've always viewed nighttalk as pointless so I'll be back before day start.Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
I think you have an old school twg mentality, sorry.
could you tell me why forcing a KITB is bad?Comment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
I will repeat that you are an idiot, and any further reasoning by you to say otherwise will further enforce my opinion that you are an idiot.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
nah I don't think it's any specific posts it's more the general logic of "this is someone's setup that they created therefore they should be more invested in the game"Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment



Comment