TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
damnit I think MN is town
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
so can we cut through the noise and talk about who's dying for a sec?Comment
-
Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

Comment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
I'm not talking about the angleshooting approach
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
I had him as wolf, but only thought he might be town because he only thought there were three wolves. But that was wrong ---- so I'm back at him being a wolf.
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
storn42 --> storn42
Gradiant --> storn42
DaBacpack --> dAnceguy117
lurker --> AragakiAyase
DaBackpack --> storn42
XelNya --> drizzleRomanceGirl
lurker --> Gradiant
dAnceguy117 --> blindreper1179
storn42 --> dAnceguy117
XelNya --> UNVOTE
DaBackpack --> storn42
drizzleRomanceGirl --> dAnceguy117
dAnceguy117 --> MarioNintendo
dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
dAnceguy117 --> Gradiant
dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
MarioNintendo --> drizzleRomanceGirl
MarioNintendo --> AragakiAyase
MarioNintendo --> drizzleRomanceGirl
lurker --> blindreper1179
storn42 --> Gradiant
botchi246 --> drizzleRomanceGirl
AragakiAyase --> blindreper1179
dAnceguy117 --> MarioNintendo
lurker --> roundbox
DaBackpack --> MarioNintendo
---
drizzleRomanceGirl
X.X
MarioNintendo
X.X
storn42
X
blindreper1179
X
dAnceguy117
X
Gradiant
X
roundbox
X
---
Players not yet voted:
roundbox
blindreper1179
Red Blaster
Tokzic
Tps222
Makilaz (Tsundreplane)
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
looking back on it i don't think ethan goes for that much early game pressure as a wolf so i think he's *ok* and i'll go back on blind
i am mildly disappointed by round's reactionsome feathery f**k

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
the dumbtell I thought was there didn't exist according to himself, so I revoked the townread
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment

Comment