TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #1081
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Red blaster 50% dumb town 50% wolf
    Originally posted by Xiz
    Hi I am not reading anything up to this post.
    Xiz 100% useless
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #1082
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      The reason I bring this up is, people play vastly different as a role than as a vanilla town. So why not find a vt game of blind's (of which there should be plenty) to analyze as well? You've taken literal polar opposite games to substantiate your point which makes me skeptical at best of it's validity.
      while I agree that people often play roles differently than when they're vanilla, their alignment is the same and that's the main thing I'm looking at, so they're not as different as you'd think they are. sorry I really don't have the energy to crawl through another game but across all his town games blind is usually angry

      again, blind asked me to go through his role cop game so that's what I did. I can probably take a quick skim through one of his VT games if you care that much but don't expect a big writeup on it

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #1083
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        also your perspective on me is super biased atm lol

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1084
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          also your perspective on me is super biased atm lol
          Well, no shit I haven't read anything else.

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #1085
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Well, no shit I haven't read anything else.
            no I'm talking to red blaster

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #1086
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              that post took me almost 2 hours to make fuck

              probably not posting any more until phase change if I live
              dang, now you know how I feel
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #1087
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                hey roundbox can you do follow the vote again

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1088
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  time will tell when it comes to blind


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #1089
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    hey roundbox can you do follow the vote again
                    when I'm not tired (but yes, that will come soon)
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #1090
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Xiz has replaced Gradiant from this point forth.
                      fucking plot twist of the century right here
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #1091
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Hi I am not reading anything up to this post.
                        I like your style bruh

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #1092
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Hi I am not reading anything up to this post. I wonder how quickly I can get modkilled this time...
                          i know you wanna be tough but you're getting dangerously close to my territory here
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1093
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Holy shit AA, I didn't actually think you'd go through the game. You were saying for people to look into game A, so I said they should look into game B as well.

                            There's no way for myself to defend against a solid two hour shot at me, no doubt.

                            All I can really do is say you're wrong, but you've definitely put you to town for me. Because if you're a wolf, holy shit that's some work for one lynch. I gotta go ham in this game now.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #1094
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              also red blaster, even if you don't buy my analysis of blind's cop game, just look at the posts I've quoted in his wolf game and this game, they feel the exact same to me

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #1095
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                I have fascination ~eternal love mix~ stuck in my head

                                Comment

                                Working...