his opening post is a short set of reads as well as a reaction to xiz's opening fake claim and freaky's counterclaim, nothing wrong with that
Originally posted by blindreper1179
FUCK you guys shit post so fucking much.
Don't believe any claims thus far. Xiz pulls this shit almost constantly(anyone remember the arson game, even though that was hidden) Who the fuck knows about fuckysnots.
Charu is devious per usual.
Sup mario, keep doing what you're doing.
Sun's town thus far because I feel that.
Jrodd, bro lock clear my ass, get your shit out of here. You're being your usual self though, so null at this point.
yoshl/dbp are doing the usual, so who the fuck knows right now.
Makilaz, you're makillinz me, stop deraling about your shit I have blocked to begin with.
botchi is sketch based solely on the fact that I feel that way.
choof is coo,
squarecircle and assblaster, the fuck are you doing.
He later votes freakysnots when DBP votes him. he was null/scum lean on freakysnots based on his first post but didn't have anything solid on him, seems like a natural reaction to DBP just putting pressure on him out of nowhere
Originally posted by blindreper1179
oh wow, you're so cool, here let me do the same thing.
freakysnot
next relevant post is another set of quick reads, the progression isn't terribly clear in some cases but they have conviction if nothing else
Originally posted by blindreper1179
Told you xiz was bullshit.
Dbp is honestly becoming town.
The reasoning for yoshl and sun against dbp are eh at best.
I'll have to maybe reevaluate them later.
Mn is town for day 1 sure.
Choof is legit
Killaz is becoming better to me. Null town
Round box in not sure on, null city bro, null null city bro.
now he starts interacting with freakysnots, who at the time had fake claimed and later said that he was just reaction testing. he "taunts a wolf" as he puts it and puts pressure on freakysnots, pointing out how his behavior is inconsistent with him taking everything super seriously but allowing himself a lot of freedom to retract statements. it's a decent push because at the time freakysnots was doing just that
Originally posted by blindreper1179
If you take suns post serious, you're just showing your fur.
Originally posted by blindreper1179
Literally everything has looked serious to you.
Except you.
"HAHA GUYS I'M A ROLE, OH WAIT NO JK JK HAHA LOOK AT AT ME GUYS, I'M LOOKING FOR REACTIONS"
Originally posted by blindreper1179
I'm getting at that you're the only one that can not be serious, but everything everyone else says is straight off the press hard hot facts. Which to tell you, it isn't.
he actually gets some pressure from yoshl/roundbox (two wolves) next and responds pretty well. Yoshl questions blind's interpretation of freaky's behavior and basically says his read shouldn't actually be going anywhere, but blind just responds with this. I like it because he makes his intentions clear and that he has reasons for pushing on freaky
Originally posted by blindreper1179
I mean, that's all possible, but it's day one, and I've got my eye on freaky. If anything, it helps you guys know their town d2.
next up is roundbox who asks for more evidence supporting blind's reads lists, to which he quickly responds
Originally posted by blindreper1179
yo roundy,
Dbp is becoming town to me because he has posted/done more than he does when he rolls wolf. I know yoshl said it's because they pushed him to, and they believe he's 100% wolf, which I can't say they are wrong because yoshl reads dbp a lot better than I can.(they is yoshl/choof)
Choof is town to me for the reasons you have said. He's not tunneling, which saying that doesn't help my case, but I'm not concerned with my role I know I'm pro town, and his flow of posts.
he has some more pressure on freaky but actually lets up a little here, admitting that he was wrong earlier but standing firm with the direction of his initial read. shows willingness to reevaluate but still maintains his convictions at the same time, good
Originally posted by blindreper1179
Ok, you're not AS inconsistent as i thought you were. I can admit that, but you still are by a wide margin.
he almost gets lynched the first day and isn't around for EOD, so this is now D2, and he has a good reaction to the EOD:
Originally posted by blindreper1179
I see you dbp, WHAT THE FUCK.
I was one of the few that thought you were town, and you tried to kill me? That doesn't make fucking sense.
he was townreading DBP but DBP ended up voting him, he feels betrayed and wants to know why immediately. doesn't feel forced either. he gets some more pressure from yoshl with respect to his tone but brushes it off. then charu votes him but he brushes that off as well.
charu then calls out one of blind's posts as being bad but blind points out that DBP did something similar and was townread for it. notice again the strong reaction and how he's getting mad when people are being inconsistent
Originally posted by blindreper1179
But when dbp said it, that's town like?
YOU shut up
I don't actually want to go through all 4 days, just going to quote some more angry posts lol
Originally posted by blindreper1179
It's been five minutes, nice try though
Originally posted by blindreper1179
GOD IT'S SO FUN FIGHTING AN UPHILL BATTLE ALONE.
Originally posted by blindreper1179
FREAKY IS TOWN. THIS IS COMING FROM ME
FUCK YOU FREAKY
that last one is actually relevant because blind checked freaky who he was really sure that he was scum but was both upset/surprised when he found out that he was actually town, and mad at freaky for playing the way he did as town
so overall, focusing more on D0 because we've only had one day so far:
blind made some short reads, not much detail behind them. when questioned for details and different parts of it, he immediately responded. When people pressured him, he mostly ignored it for the most part or called out flaws in the ways people were attacking him. When people were behaving inconsistently or something unexpected happened, HE GETS MAD.
going to end this with a toneread as well:
blind is being very aggressive here. He's not afraid to push, as shown with his push onto freakysnots, and he's not afraid of pressure here either, like when yoshl/roundbox questioned him and he immediately responds, or charu voted him and he brushed it aside. He sounds fairly confident in most of his posts as well. another important point: He's yelling, he gets mad when people do things he doesn't expect (DBP trying to lynch him), he's making a good amount of noise when he's actually here.
now let's look at his wolf game in sleepwalkers
his first two posts are reactions to the cop dying, which in hindsight are fake
Originally posted by blindreper1179
What in the literal FUCK is this shit.
Originally posted by blindreper1179
Fuck this game already.
this post was actually decent from him because this was what I was thinking. charu said something about gold stinger and how he liked the way he was posting, but then said it was the exact same as his first game when he was a wolf, to which blind responded with this
Originally posted by blindreper1179
"I like him, he's acting like the wolf he was"
I don't know what to deduce from this.
You're wolfy, he's wolfy
You're town, he's town
You're wolfy, he's town
You're town, he's wolfy
Currently I feel w/t over t/w, but I feel that's my top two.
charu asks him if he's a wolf, his response is pretty neutral but charu's pressure didn't seem serious so this is ok
Originally posted by blindreper1179
You know I'm not on your team Charu. Don't ask silly questions. But I did reread it, and it's still eh to me.
cedolad says he doesn't like what's going on and quotes blind, yet blind's response is very neutral
Originally posted by blindreper1179
You don't like whats going on and you quote me? Charu is the one that's been saying him and sun are on a team. I can't go with it?
instead of yelling at him that he's dumb or pushign back strongly on cedolad, he just questions him and asks if he's doing anything wrong.
his next reads list is somewhat similar to the one in his town game, but it's actually a bit longer and he provides reasoning without being prompted.
Originally posted by blindreper1179
Yo, been cleaning my garage all day (6 car garage not cleaned for two years).
I've seen my name pop up a lot, ill try to answer shit off memory. I don't think round is a wolf based off the night kill because of revenge. I just said that it is a plausible action, but I don't know if he would kill off that. Sun answered shortly after my post iirc. Round I feel is null lean town right now.
AA isn't necessarily defending round, but he's trying to take heat off him if that makes sense to anyone. I don't know how to feel about it, but he feels wolfy to me.
Charu is being Charu and that's a shit show. Town last game, wolf as sans, so it's hard to tell to me, always.
Cedolad is questioning shit how I feel questions should be asked, unlike how I felt about freaky last game. My really only town right now. (Round is null lean town is why said that. )
Sun always scares me, he's null right now until light sheds upon him like last game if that happens.
Everyone else is eh at this point.
I asked him why he was reading roundbox a certain way here. nothing seems wrong with this post, although he solidifies his scumread on me
Originally posted by blindreper1179
The way he eventually answered the situation. Sure it wasn't great being prodded until he did, but it /felt/ genuine.
As for your other things, you're kinda going after Charu like he is round. It may be a more solid reason, but you're tunneling just as much.
this post really sticks out to me though. here he's listing his lynch candidates, yet he never actually made a strong push on any of them. He seems very relaxed and nonchalant in choosing and doesn't have a sense of urgency to get it right (all the people mentioned in this post were town). he backpacks off of my read on tokzic, throws charu's name out there out of nowhere. notice how he says that charu always rubs him the wrong way, yet scumreads him for it anyway. and then he mentions xel but says he'll hold off on it
Originally posted by blindreper1179
Being satisfied with your answer doesn't mean I have a lynch candidate. But, alas, I would lynch either
Tokzic- for saying he's gonna be awesome this game, and left. Not because he's inactive.
Charu- his cockiness always rubs me the wrong way. Nothing different this game.
Usually happy with killing xel, but that long post halts me right now. We'll see how that goes.
the next day he seems like he wants to sheep tokzic. however, instead of doing what he did in his town game and just gunning for it straight away, he kind of throws out an idea and then basically asks for people's approval and doesn't go with it anywhere yet. THat's what he does in most of this game, when he makes a read he doesn't push it very strongly and doesn't go off on his own, he mostly tries to make reads that he thinks people would be ok with.
Originally posted by blindreper1179
I ISO'D tokzic, and his top leans were AA and round. Does anyone else agree with that? I can feel AA, but I'm not sure on round, despite the actions tokzic put against him. Tokzic had more "real" points towards AA than round which is why I'm not sure on round.
he does it again here
Originally posted by blindreper1179
ISO'D gradiant and this post sticks out most to me. Since tokzics reads weren't relevant to some, are gradiants?
They both were towards AA as scummy, but gradiant changed last minute, and probably Hates himself.
We can all have our leans, but are we not gonna use dead confirmed reads?
next sunfan (his partner) questions him here, and blind's response seems like it's supposed to be fake strong. "you little shit"? sunfan was just asking a question, and I saw no reason for the response to be that strong
Originally posted by blindreper1179
You little shit.
I voted Tokzic because of his lack of play. He wasn't completely missing (like doggo), but he wasn't putting forth the strong game he promised in his entrance.
Most of his posts are single words or a sentence with no real umph in them, which is why I think people aren't accounting his scum leans.
On the other hand, his only push that was more than one post (at least a worthwhile post) was on AA.
Also, I missed eod and didn't get to read 8 or so pages, and voted for who I planned on and left. Didn't know there was traction on him.
and then the laziest fucking vote in existence
Originally posted by blindreper1179
I guess storn since I don't think AA is going down, and I said I would lean him scum if anything.
so tldr for this game:
there is no emotion whatsoever. blind is totally calm, very relaxed, and very careful in his decision making. There's no aggression, no pushes on people, no yelling. his reads list seem like he's trying to make them seem good rather than just throwing out what's on his mind, like he did in his town game.
now this game, blind hasn't done much. But there are a couple posts that really stick out to me this game. the first one is from this game, the second one is from his wolf game. in both of these posts he comes back after a long absence. the tone of both posts is very similar as well. there's no fire again, like when he reads DRG, he just ends with "we will see", no push, nothing. he says I'm always scum to him because of my defensiveness, and knowing this he shouldn't actually take as much stock in his read of me, but he does so anyway and drops me into the scum pile. Very similar to that post in his wolf game where he says charu always rubs him the wrong way every game, but says he'd kill charu anyway.
his read on storn is also very laid back, he comments briefly and then is just like "ok" instead of yelling at him for playing that way and trying to figure out if he was town. he was town, wolf blind would know this and not really care cause he already knows. in his wolf game he also scumreads me, says he "doesn't know how to feel about it" but he drops me in the scum pile anyways.
his line on xel/red blaster and charu is almost the exact same. in both cases he says he doesn't really know which way he wants to go but spins a negative light on it. xel/red blaster rubs him weird, charu is a shit show. I think that's enough comparison, these posts read the same to me both in tone and how he's portraying it.
Originally posted by blindreper1179
Ok, caught up.
I was just talking shit to lurker to give it back, who cares what ymia did last game.
Dance and gradient are projecting town pretty well to me right now. AA and storn are always scum to me. Why you may ask AA? Because you're so constantly defensive. Dance put you in a pile which consisted of two minutes to make, and you explode with obnoxious defense. "You're dumb, etc"
Storn because "I'm bad haha, I'm not a wolf, just bad" ok cool I guess.
Lurker is leaning green with his post for reactions.
Drg is really defending others, mostly me, and I feel a pocketing going on if she is scum. She says she makes posted regardless of defending or accusing. We will see.
Dbp is actually being *detective* so going town for today. Yes solely based off this, I don't care.
Xel and red not going at each other rubs me weird, but I don't know what way to throw either yet.
Originally posted by blindreper1179
Yo, been cleaning my garage all day (6 car garage not cleaned for two years).
I've seen my name pop up a lot, ill try to answer shit off memory. I don't think round is a wolf based off the night kill because of revenge. I just said that it is a plausible action, but I don't know if he would kill off that. Sun answered shortly after my post iirc. Round I feel is null lean town right now.
AA isn't necessarily defending round, but he's trying to take heat off him if that makes sense to anyone. I don't know how to feel about it, but he feels wolfy to me.
Charu is being Charu and that's a shit show. Town last game, wolf as sans, so it's hard to tell to me, always.
Cedolad is questioning shit how I feel questions should be asked, unlike how I felt about freaky last game. My really only town right now. (Round is null lean town is why said that. )
Sun always scares me, he's null right now until light sheds upon him like last game if that happens.
Everyone else is eh at this point.
this post is the only one that remotely resembles having some anger, but it doesn't feel real to me. his excuse is D0 is not good for him, and he yells at me for my setup read on him but doesn't actually make a push back for the most part.
Originally posted by blindreper1179
What the FUCK is it with people wanting to try to Lynch me when I'm not around. Sorry I was busy today my bad. Day Zero isn't my best phase, I become more relevant as the phases go by.
AA, fuck you especially because I am excited to play this setup but that's not going to change how I play.
here he responds to me pushing on him, BUT GUESS WHAT? no emotion. no yelling. no "fuck you AA why are you doing this", just calm responses. "go on AA, say you're not tunneling, I expect it". but also, remember his townread on danceguy earlier? and then danceguy doing something that was not in line with the townread? well, DBP did something like that when he tried to lynch blind in the game I hosted, and blind FLIPPED OUT at him and was yelling at him. Here he just says that what danceguy did was wolfy and that now he's scummy for it.
Originally posted by blindreper1179
What dance did is almost exactly what round did in the game I was a role cop. He saved my ass, and ended up being a wolf. He honestly didn't know it would of been a kitb though. Hoped for one iirc for a better chance at a power role being killed. Puts dance scummy to me now.
I still like lurker and dbp.
I'm mad I was wrong about storn, but he didn't help his case. Didn't expect his lynch to be honest, but I missed about 15 pages before his lynch so..... yeah.
AA is on me for no good reason besides me not posting, but yet bats no eye at people like me, round for example, since AA said something about not going after him for not posting. At least at that time. Him being tunneled worries me. Go on AA, say you're not tunneling, I expect it.
in this post his tone is also very neutral, he's not really moving in a strong direction or making any pushes. "obviously, while it was a shitty lynch, it was a solid one." lol
and then the way he's asking questions just seems like he wants to make sure people are thinking well of him. "how does this all make you think of me?"
"was the lynch x, y, or z?"
nothing like "thanks for not lynching me guys, sucks that we hit a town but at least I'm alive", nope. just very calm as usual
Originally posted by blindreper1179
MN, while we might not have "solid" info, we kinda do.
If dance/anyone thinks botchi was a wolf, him not making the deciding factor for lynch is way worse than a kitb.
Obviously, while it was a shitty lynch, it was a solid one. We have a slight voting pattern/votes on storn to work with. People who voted storn, who else did they vote if any? Do you feel any bussing was in the votes? (Obviously not the storn votes )
We have dances shenanigans. You said he's telling the truth, and he might be. Does that make him town to you? It makes him wolfy to me, my explanation is a a few of my posts back.
Regardless, how does all this make you think of me? Was the lynch t v t, did a town save a town, or a wolf making it t v w?
so a tldr for people who don't want to read walls of text:
in his town game, blind is aggressive, yells, and isn't afraid to push and pushes back when pushed on.
in his wolf game, blind is emotionless, doesn't yell, responds very calmly to pushes on him but doesn't really push back and is very neutral.
in this game, blind is emotionless, not yelling (in particular at danceguy who he was townreading and then did something weird), he's also not really pushing back and is also very neutral.
The reason I bring this up is, people play vastly different as a role than as a vanilla town. So why not find a vt game of blind's (of which there should be plenty) to analyze as well? You've taken literal polar opposite games to substantiate your point which makes me skeptical at best of it's validity.
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Comment