TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarioNintendo
    Expect delays.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Mar 2008
    • 4181

    #1036
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    That's.... all I could gather, really. I tried to see who voted on storn and who voted on blind, but I'm pretty split:

    for blind:
    tokzic
    botchi
    storn (town)
    lurker
    AA

    for storn:
    dance
    dbp
    xel
    roundbox
    gradiant (the second vote in the whole game, after storn voting for himself, wow)

    I'm slightly more sympathetic to those who voted on blind. Not with hindsight, just by the way they post and contribute. Call me a parrot, call me a noob, call me whatever you want. That's my gut read and there's nothing I can do but stick to it.
    Long live the arcade!

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #1037
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Drg still has not mentioned the danceguy Wolfy posts

      I don't expect them to ever show up

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • MarioNintendo
        Expect delays.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Mar 2008
        • 4181

        #1038
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Literally, everyone who voted on storn (except danceguy) were null to me before the flip. Now all of them are null.
        The only guy I didn't like in the blind list was storn, and guess what, he was town after all.
        Long live the arcade!

        Comment

        • MarioNintendo
          Expect delays.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Mar 2008
          • 4181

          #1039
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          Drg still has not mentioned the danceguy Wolfy posts

          I don't expect them to ever show up
          These posts gotta be some sort of holy grail man
          Long live the arcade!

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #1040
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MarioNintendo
            These posts gotta be some sort of holy grail man
            More like she said over and over they were her basis for voting and it's very unusual for her not to actually follow up

            Also MN sorry I still think you sound wolfy, can you go into more detail on each person who voted blind and why you like how they post and contribute?

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • MarioNintendo
              Expect delays.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Mar 2008
              • 4181

              #1041
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by MarioNintendo
              with AA saying over and over that he'd rather have blind over botchi, .
              wait, did I get that right? I'm pretty sure I meant AA wanted blind dead over storn.
              Long live the arcade!

              Comment

              • MarioNintendo
                Expect delays.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Mar 2008
                • 4181

                #1042
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                Also MN sorry I still think you sound wolfy, can you go into more detail on each person who voted blind and why you like how they post and contribute?
                I'll do my best, here goes.
                Long live the arcade!

                Comment

                • MarioNintendo
                  Expect delays.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 4181

                  #1043
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  And don't be sorry man, I know you're not. :P
                  Long live the arcade!

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #1044
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    MN, while we might not have "solid" info, we kinda do.

                    If dance/anyone thinks botchi was a wolf, him not making the deciding factor for lynch is way worse than a kitb.

                    Obviously, while it was a shitty lynch, it was a solid one. We have a slight voting pattern/votes on storn to work with. People who voted storn, who else did they vote if any? Do you feel any bussing was in the votes? (Obviously not the storn votes )

                    We have dances shenanigans. You said he's telling the truth, and he might be. Does that make him town to you? It makes him wolfy to me, my explanation is a a few of my posts back.

                    Regardless, how does all this make you think of me? Was the lynch t v t, did a town save a town, or a wolf making it t v w?
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1045
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                      hindsight*
                      I'm french, ok? Bare/Bear with me.
                      This was the last post when I made my previous post.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1046
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        God DAMMIT, it should say botchi making the decision is way worse than a kitb.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #1047
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          Like someone else go compare him to sleepwalker, he's playing the same minus actually voting
                          While you're at it, compare me to the game I was role cop. Same play. D0 not that great.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • MarioNintendo
                            Expect delays.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4181

                            #1048
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            As per requested by AA, what I could gather:

                            tokzic:

                            All in all, tokzic didn't post a whole lot, but the reason I like him is simply because I felt like his mind was in exact sync with mine at the same time. I liked danceguy in D0 (so did I), he's paranoid about AA (so am I, there's a reason I've been going "super hard" at him), then feels uneasy with the kitb situation... This is not much, but these are two posts which I liked from him:

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            nah my gut's pretty ok about you danceguy, you're saying a lot of things i like
                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            I feel more uneasy about danceguy after that last-minute vote on Storn with no words in it, especially after I got the impression he was more into a blind lynch (note: i have only skimmed today's posts, please don't hate me if i'm wrong about this).

                            But danceguy has been towntelling really hard for me up until that point, and if it turns out blind and storn are both town then there's no reason for a red to do what he did.
                            Botchi:

                            Woops, I said I liked the list, and here comes botchi. He's not super aggressive, just kinda "there", not making any sorts of wave whatsoever. I don't have anything relevant to say about botchi, because I'm not feeling anything from him. Only quote I'd like to discuss is this one:
                            Originally posted by botchi246
                            As for MN, i agree with lurker on this behind the back ish. Id feel bad.
                            You'd feel bad? The way I read it, it's like if he says he'd feel bad for hurting my feelings. What I would have liked him to say is that this is bad because I would have had no opportunity to defend/prove myself, since I didn't even know I had some votes on me at that time. His wording feels childish to me. Nothing that could help distinguish between wolf and town, but it's a weird reason why not to vote on someone. I, for one, feel pretty good when I can get reactions out of people: that's why I play TWG in the first place. Anyway, moving on...

                            (I will skip storn for obvious reasons)

                            lurker:
                            I love how unconvoluted and straight to the point his posts are (posts like "ass" don't count though). I liked how he put dance back in his place about the statistics of the kitb. Truth be told, though, after reading the post history, if I ignore the PM dumbtell, there isn't as much to like as I thought. Nothing outstanding. I'm loving to read his posts as much as I feel like I'm being cut every time I read AA's posts, which I believe biased me too much.

                            AA:
                            I think this sums it up:
                            Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                            Eh, so yeah. storn was mislynched. In indsight, with AA saying over and over that he'd rather have blind over botchi, all I'm gathering is that I suddenly like AA. I despise his posting style, but I put him in my town pile for now (eventually have to start that pile as well)
                            Long live the arcade!

                            Comment

                            • MarioNintendo
                              Expect delays.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 4181

                              #1049
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              wtf blind you really upped that post count all of a sudden!
                              Long live the arcade!

                              Comment

                              • MarioNintendo
                                Expect delays.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 4181

                                #1050
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                see y'all later.
                                Long live the arcade!

                                Comment

                                Working...