TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
fyi, I am not lynching any of:
AA
Xel
roundbox
Red Blaster
Tokzic
TPS
Makilaz
lurker
GradiantComment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Reread. Botchi is probably green, he's making awkward posts but they don't sound forced activity which he has done as a wolf. My only concern about storn is that his town game usually has him making big cases against people against the grain of the thread but he's really just been on the defensive. I could lynch Tps or Blind. Red Blaster has pretty much solidified himself as town. He's getting lots of observations out which is not something I would expect to see as an entrance for a wolf roll.Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
why would you lynch tps when he'll get replacedReread. Botchi is probably green, he's making awkward posts but they don't sound forced activity which he has done as a wolf. My only concern about storn is that his town game usually has him making big cases against people against the grain of the thread but he's really just been on the defensive. I could lynch Tps or Blind. Red Blaster has pretty much solidified himself as town. He's getting lots of observations out which is not something I would expect to see as an entrance for a wolf roll.
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Comment

Comment