I do agree with you a bit on your DaBackpack wolf read. He's definitely fallen off since the beginning of the game. As the self-declared storn expert, he fucked up.
Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer
i don't like seeing the majority of the people who went for the fucking d0 meme lynch pat each other on the back and say "oh we'll shoot blind then no harm done"
i don't like seeing the majority of the people who went for the fucking d0 meme lynch pat each other on the back and say "oh we'll shoot blind then no harm done"
If AA wasn't so bonerific about blind I'd agree.
Then again I have no idea what you are reffering to during d0 so lol me.
Can you give me a tl;dr in regards to who specifically lurker?
I do agree with you a bit on your DaBackpack wolf read. He's definitely fallen off since the beginning of the game. As the self-declared storn expert, he fucked up.
You fucked up here
1) you voted for him just like I did, don't pretend you're any better off than I am
2) I never once used the "storn expert" claim to push my case here, I used raw evidence and reasoning
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
i don't like seeing the majority of the people who went for the fucking d0 meme lynch pat each other on the back and say "oh we'll shoot blind then no harm done"
"This isn't disagreeable"
Do or or do you not think the vigi is a good idea?
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
I bring that up because literally nobody commented on that after you said it wasn't a bad idea, then go "I don't like how ppl are supporting this idea"
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Comment