TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #706
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    actually, I'm not understanding where you're coming from, explain?
    i don't consider any of those people to be safe to any extent except myself and red blaster

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    why are you about to try to lynch makilaz or TPS or tokzic?
    i'm actually about to try to lynch roundbox
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #707
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      plus, why didn't try before now, if that's the case?
      because i wasn't drunk enough
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #708
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by lurker
        i don't consider any of those people to be safe to any extent except myself and red blaster


        i'm actually about to try to lynch roundbox
        your lynch pool is really flexible

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #709
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          storn42 --> storn42
          Gradiant --> storn42
          DaBacpack --> dAnceguy117
          lurker --> AragakiAyase
          DaBackpack --> storn42
          XelNya --> drizzleRomanceGirl
          lurker --> Gradiant
          dAnceguy117 --> blindreper1179
          storn42 --> dAnceguy117
          XelNya --> UNVOTE
          DaBackpack --> storn42
          drizzleRomanceGirl --> dAnceguy117

          dAnceguy117 --> MarioNintendo
          dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
          dAnceguy117 --> Gradiant
          dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
          MarioNintendo --> drizzleRomanceGirl
          MarioNintendo --> AragakiAyase
          MarioNintendo --> drizzleRomanceGirl
          lurker --> blindreper1179
          storn42 --> Gradiant
          botchi246 --> drizzleRomanceGirl
          AragakiAyase --> blindreper1179
          dAnceguy117 --> MarioNintendo
          lurker --> roundbox


          ---

          drizzleRomanceGirl
          X.X

          storn42
          X.X

          blindreper1179
          X

          dAnceguy117
          X

          Gradiant
          X

          MarioNintendo
          X

          roundbox
          X

          ---

          Players not yet voted:

          roundbox
          blindreper1179
          Red Blaster
          Tokzic
          Tps222
          Makilaz (Tsundreplane)
          Last edited by Charu; 06-4-2016, 09:08 PM.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #710
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #711
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Also charu I think you missed my unvote.

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #712
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                hey xel we've got <1 hour, be helpful thanks

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #713
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  hey xel we've got <1 hour, be helpful thanks
                  My immediate question is why do I see more votes on drg

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #714
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    My immediate question is why do I see more votes on drg
                    Like a quick tldr would be great tbh

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #715
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      i don't consider any of those people to be safe to any extent except myself and red blaster
                      didn't say they were safe to keep till endgame or anything of the sort, this is day 0, I'm looking for VALUE

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      i'm actually about to try to lynch roundbox
                      I was actually thinking about how I need to rescind my read on him soon if he continues to not really do anything, but I'm never going for that today. maybe other ppl will think differently though.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #716
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        That I did, must've missed it at a glance, everything should still be correct


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #717
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          I was actually thinking about how I need to rescind my read on him soon if he continues to not really do anything, but I'm never going for that today. maybe other ppl will think differently though.
                          you ass kissing motherfucker
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #718
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            DRG is insanely weird. and not inherently wolfy, I think. but it is puzzling as h*ck that she has failed to substantiate her read after another 24 hours have passed.

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #719
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by lurker
                              why do you sign up for twg
                              Edgy
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #720
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                I assume roundbox is still rereading, backpack would you lynch blind?
                                Doesn't blind do this every game? I don't have any opinion on him


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...