TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #1096
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    also I like how blind didn't even try to defend himself

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #1097
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      that reaction honestly cements him as a wolf for me but I'm a bit biased atm so I'll revisit later if I can

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • drizzleRomanceGirl
        It's okay to be yourself.
        • Oct 2012
        • 2963

        #1098
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        ugh no wonder i procrastinated on this so long; i have more than ten posts that i think are suspicious

        i'm sorry that i procrastinated for so long; i have a lot of trouble with starting something that i find overwhelming

        i really like the post someone made about my danceguy reads being the holy grail XD

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        roundbox is in my auto circle, easy game
        okay so the fact that danceguy creates an auto circle makes me feel like he's trying to have certain people that he doesn't have to analyze in the thread when they're too controversial to suspect

        i also feel like he's trying to get those people to be on his side so he isn't suspected as much

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        I think gradiant is almost in my auto circle? or maybe he's my n0 green
        i feel like he's trying to wait until it's safe to see someone as town and agree with them so that there won't be as much controversy

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        welcome to the automobile circle
        see, it looks like he's slowly trying to use the auto circle he has to keep people from suspecting him

        Originally posted by Red Blaster
        I'm no world would we lynch take down over confusionist.
        Nice meme
        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        is this towny? I wanna say I think so but I would like to ask the audience
        and then this post is extremely suspicious to me because he doesn't even form his own opinion in the thread before asking other people what they think about someone

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        I'm gonna ask the audience again because it was so popular last time:

        would anyone lynch AA on a day 0? not just this game, but in any game? I'm curious, AA strikes me as one of the most active and also one of the least polarized in this community, I get the feeling it would never happen and I'm curious to know if I'm right.
        he even tries to get everyone to post their reads on him once he feels like it's safe to ask about him; this post really makes me think he's a wolf because he still doesn't even say his own opinion about him yet

        in fact, he doesn't even try to vote for him or even question him and says that he doesn't think anyone will lynch Aragaki because he's too active and controversial

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        I'm gonna see if I can put together a decent lynch pool of exactly 5 ppl. obviously there's a lot of time left but it's something to do, zzz
        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        AA
        botchi
        blind
        storn
        TPS
        gradiant


        ok that's 6 whatever.
        i feel like he's just posting a list of people he might lynch so that he looks like he's trying to help find the wolves

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        after everyone else confirmed that it would never happen? lol, wrong
        his behavior really makes me think he's a wolf because instead of defending his actions with his own reasoning, he says how everyone else felt so he doesn't raise controversy and then jokes about the accusation to make it seem like it's silly and shouldn't be seen as serious

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        lol that makes it even worse, you want to lynch me because you can't read me? get good
        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        you're soooo upset because someone would ever consider lynching you in the first day phase of a game, get realistic
        i feel like he's trying to distract everyone from seeing how he doesn't know if AA is part of the town or a wolf by blaming AA for thinking someone else would want to lynch him

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        I had you in a "lynch pool" notepad file I slapped together in literally 2 minutes (check the timestamps), I had more like 10 at first, and I removed two zeroposters and a couple others because reasons. this is not a big deal lol.

        your reaction may be valuable tho.
        i feel like the way he jokes about accusations so they seem silly to other people and immediately focuses on the reactions of the person who accused him is REALLY suspicious and makes him seem like a wolf

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        This wouldve actually been very towny from you, but the last sentence is so puuuuuke

        Ur getting shunned and you deserve it

        Might still be towny though idk
        ugh i feel like most of his opinions are being backed up by saying something safe afterwards so he doesn't raise as much controversy



        oh my gosh this took awhile to post
        hi

        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

        Division 5 2nd place

        Originally posted by hosua
        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
        Originally posted by aperson
        can y'all take a break and kiss
        (the first section of this chapter)

        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #1099
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          this has got to be one of the most active N1s in ffrtwg history

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1100
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            roundbox I'm really digging your MLA commentary


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • drizzleRomanceGirl
              It's okay to be yourself.
              • Oct 2012
              • 2963

              #1101
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              hey roundbox can you do follow the vote again
              what do you mean by follow the vote?
              hi

              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

              Division 5 2nd place

              Originally posted by hosua
              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
              Originally posted by aperson
              can y'all take a break and kiss
              (the first section of this chapter)

              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #1102
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                rock the vote

                don't rock the vote, baby

                Comment

                • MarioNintendo
                  Expect delays.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 4181

                  #1103
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Good morning
                  Long live the arcade!

                  Comment

                  • MarioNintendo
                    Expect delays.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4181

                    #1104
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Thanks for finally posting your quotes drizzle.
                    My impression: you're reading way too deep into what I think is pure shitposting.
                    Long live the arcade!

                    Comment

                    • drizzleRomanceGirl
                      It's okay to be yourself.
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 2963

                      #1105
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      rock the vote

                      don't rock the vote, baby
                      http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/491391

                      :P

                      if you haven't played this game and your joke is from something else, then make sure to talk to link and go to the boat scene LOL
                      hi

                      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                      Division 5 2nd place

                      Originally posted by hosua
                      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      can y'all take a break and kiss
                      (the first section of this chapter)

                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #1106
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        i predict that roundbox will silence me
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1107
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          MWEE HEE HEE!!!

                          STOP POSTING MY PETS


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • MarioNintendo
                            Expect delays.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4181

                            #1108
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                            http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/491391

                            :P

                            if you haven't played this game and your joke is from something else, then make sure to talk to link and go to the boat scene LOL
                            What
                            You're reminded of this 2009 flash dating sim instead of

                            ????????

                            I guess I'll never understand.
                            Long live the arcade!

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1109
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread



                              OOOOOOoooh... don't you look scrumptious? ♥

                              ~Heh~

                              I'll deal with that morsel later. I have to attend to my lovely guests, hee hee hee. Well I hope you had a good night folks, because I fear one of you didn't quite wake up with the rest.

                              For you see...


                              AragakiAyase, another stupid town, has died!
                              HEE HEE HEE

                              Another tragedy, hee hee... I'm terribly sorry for your loss, hee hee...

                              ~now~

                              You all should know that this day will last 48 HOURS, so with that in mind...

                              DAY 1 WILL END TUESDAY AT 11PM SERVER TIME

                              Have fun...


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1110
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                You may post now, hee hee


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...