TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Nice how Xelnya brought up my post that he didn't like now after both lurker and dAnceguy exoressed slight interest in voting me. He was in the thread and responding to other posts, but only brought it up now. Cute!Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
begins by parroting me, but then devolves into a pure-null statementWell I read TPS as town because of his statement, because he read questions I felt were completely valid and did indeed need clarification. However, a clever wolf would have no problem raising such concerns if they found out that something was indeed left unclear.
A wolf can have the same questions as town. Posting them in the thread is win-win: they might get an answer, and they might be read as town because of the clarification.
So I'll stay on my guard.
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Oh I found it myself
That wasn't any light pressure either
Like I could interpret it as just her trying to think for herself and I guess I should go reread her post to clarify which it is for myself.
I probably could if I wasn't such a BITCH.
PS: Danceguy, you were right, this game does make you an asshole.
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
this is the same exact thingYou were so close, yet, so far with that pun :P
All AA does is say statements that can't be verified until later on in the game. He never puts himself in a situation where he can either be seen as good or bad. He's just there, picking up doubts and making claims like:
"This post is wolfy".
"If lurker is wolf botchi is too"
From what I gathered, he's good at creating worlds, which can be both good and bad. What makes it tempting to let him live is that he might be able to figure out the real world if he's town. But if he's wolf and shoves all worlds in our heads except the real one, then it gets dangerous.
I have nothing against AA so far, but I have no trust for him yet either.
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Nice ASSumptions there buddy pal friend chummy chum pal friend home slice skillet on the left side of go fuck yourself.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
could MarioNintendo even fake a dumbtell like that???
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment





Comment