TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • botchi246
    Keepin it Real since '05
    • Mar 2005
    • 619

    #1006
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    All i see is aa waifu ass. And it is juicy

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #1007
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Juicy booty
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #1008
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by lurker
        ok fuck you kids i'm back

        probability of a randomly selected player being a wolf: 1/4

        number of pairs of players: 16*15/2 = 120
        number of pairs of one human and one wolf: 4*12 = 48
        number of pairs of wolves: 4*3/2 = 6
        probability of a member of a randomly selected pair of players being a wolf: (48/2+6)/120 = 1/4

        none of you know probability
        based.

        this should lend itself to a very good postgame discussion, but I feel a lot better not being the only one

        Comment

        • botchi246
          Keepin it Real since '05
          • Mar 2005
          • 619

          #1009
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Does this probability help anyone? Shit happens when you party naked

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #1010
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by botchi246
            Based on this mislynch who are you side eyeing
            who are you asking

            personally I'm still going after danceguy

            Originally posted by lurker
            ..
            i realize I was probably wrong on the actual numbers but I feel the general point was correct enough

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #1011
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by botchi246
              All i see is aa waifu ass. And it is juicy
              AA's waifu is shit

              your waifu is shit

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #1012
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                I think danceguy is totally a potential lynch discussion tomorrow

                watchin' aa's nightposts has been interesting, but I wanna comb through them when I'm significantly less tired

                I'm in DIRE need to see blind drop a view of where he is right now because having not been here his perspective is kinda important to get

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1013
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  CLARIFICATION (Will be updated in OP too)

                  ALL ROLES WHO TARGET THE MIRROR COAT WILL DIE EXCEPT FOR THE CONFUSIONIST


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #1014
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    And yes I realize my hypocrisy, you needn't point that out to anyone. It's pretty obvious.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #1015
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      The question is tho, with Storn flipping town can anyone recall any posts from anyone who voted him that are noteworthy?

                      Comment

                      • botchi246
                        Keepin it Real since '05
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 619

                        #1016
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        And yes I realize my hypocrisy, you needn't point that out to anyone. It's pretty obvious.
                        Can you clarify this? I dont feel like going back and searching.

                        Comment

                        • botchi246
                          Keepin it Real since '05
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 619

                          #1017
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          The question is tho, with Storn flipping town can anyone recall any posts from anyone who voted him that are noteworthy?
                          Thats why I asked people who voted storn to explain their reasoning

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1018
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I think danceguy is totally a potential lynch discussion tomorrow

                            watchin' aa's nightposts has been interesting, but I wanna comb through them when I'm significantly less tired

                            I'm in DIRE need to see blind drop a view of where he is right now because having not been here his perspective is kinda important to get
                            What dance did is almost exactly what round did in the game I was a role cop. He saved my ass, and ended up being a wolf. He honestly didn't know it would of been a kitb though. Hoped for one iirc for a better chance at a power role being killed. Puts dance scummy to me now.

                            I still like lurker and dbp.

                            I'm mad I was wrong about storn, but he didn't help his case. Didn't expect his lynch to be honest, but I missed about 15 pages before his lynch so..... yeah.

                            AA is on me for no good reason besides me not posting, but yet bats no eye at people like me, round for example, since AA said something about not going after him for not posting. At least at that time. Him being tunneled worries me. Go on AA, say you're not tunneling, I expect it.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #1019
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by botchi246
                              Can you clarify this? I don't feel like going back and searching.
                              I'm alleviating to the fact that I am not stupid enough to say I want to see things from people, when I myself have not provided much. Especially in particular to what I asked of Blind the post before.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #1020
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by botchi246
                                Thats why I asked people who voted storn to explain their reasoning
                                ^_^

                                Comment

                                Working...